Remove berserker and allow only condi builds

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Condi builds are OP as you can get power, precision, ferociy and condi dps at the same time. Why even go berserker when you can get it all with conditions? plus when you go condition your enemy will need condi cleanse, and you do dps when you are away from the enemy or cced etc. A pure berserker can’t do dps while away or cced. As a condi dps you also get conditions that kitten up your enemy in many ways. A berserker can’t do that.

Remove berserker stats. Revamp the traits and skills. Make everything condi based.

Thank you.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Or you could just play condi and pretend zerker doesn’t exist..? Taa daa. There’s your preferred DPS.

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Condi builds are OP as you can get power, precision, ferociy and condi dps at the same time. Why even go berserker when you can get it all with conditions? plus when you go condition your enemy will need condi cleanse, and you do dps when you are away from the enemy or cced etc. A pure berserker can’t do dps while away or cced. As a condi dps you also get conditions that kitten up your enemy in many ways. A berserker can’t do that.

Remove berserker stats. Revamp the traits and skills. Make everything condi based.

Thank you.

A condi build does 10k damage on one hit over 5 seconds, a power build does 10k damage on one hit in an instant.

Why people hate conditions so much is becouse the damage at first does not look so significant so you continue fighting and they you notice ‘ouch it hurts!’ if you are out of condicleanse you can just see your life run out and you cant do anything about it. While if you are hit with direct damage you know you took a hard hit and you will disengage.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Posted by: Hanakocz.5697

Hanakocz.5697

My berserker build does damage even if I lay down nearly dead (phantasms). You are missing there a lot of things.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Sounds to me like condi needs a nerf

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

A condi build does 10k damage on one hit over 5 seconds, a power build does 10k damage on one hit in an instant.

Unfortunately no. Condi builds have grown more and more powerful in the recent months while power builds have lost more and more of their damage potential. Power perhaps still has higher burst damage, but condi makes up for it too fast and overtakes. Power still has advantages here and there, but the truth is, it has become niche choice at best.

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

My berserker build does damage even if I lay down nearly dead (phantasms). You are missing there a lot of things.

That’s only mesmer. Look at any other berserker class and you can’t.

Posted by: Draco.9480

Draco.9480

ya’re the type of person who doesn’t understand in build diversity and only whine on kitten stuff. if ya don’t like berserker then play condition. what’s yer problem? so something ya don’t like must be removed? cry me a river. most of the raid bosses require power builds and condition builds are less efficient. even in nightmare and shatter cm modes condition builds are waste of time.

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

No, leave berserker stats as an option. Some people might still want to use it. Heck, some of them are actually good at the game (even though most zerk users fold in half when a HoT critter sneezes in their general direction).

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

ya’re the type of person who doesn’t understand in build diversity and only whine on kitten stuff. if ya don’t like berserker then play condition. what’s yer problem? so something ya don’t like must be removed? cry me a river. most of the raid bosses require power builds and condition builds are less efficient. even in nightmare and shatter cm modes condition builds are waste of time.

Condi is far better than power on Arkk. It also ranges from comparable to clearly superior on many raid bosses, with power only having real advantage on KC.