Remove the New LA intro

Remove the New LA intro

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

Isn’t it time already to remove the intro from first time on each new character and place players at their portal which they used to enter LA?

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Agreed, it is pretty annoying everytime you visit LA with a new character you have to see that bad quality movie and get into the starter position portal.

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t find it that difficult to click the ‘Skip’ button. /shrug

Perhaps, it would take a lot of Dev time to code something that determines if an account’s new character is not the first to encounter the new LA. No idea.

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: World War III.3869

World War III.3869

Yes, but how often are yyou making new characters? I’m guessing you do it all the time to farm some map completion like southsun. Should add that to your post.

other than that, who cares? there’s many other things that should be prioritized.

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

i care, as an alt-a-holic things like that are extremely annoying.
you not only get an intro video you really don’t want to see for the hundreds times, you also get ported on a spot you never came from so the game needs to load that spot, making you unable to skip.

remove it entirely, ones per account is fine, ones per every single character that has not visited new LA is really annoying and unnecessary.

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

They should just remove it entirely. Does it even matter anymore? It’s not like all the other cities have an intro and LA isn’t new anymore.

As for the quality, they have an in-game browser, they should use it.

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: ham.8209

ham.8209

nope they do not as i for one look forward to seeing this every single time i come into L.A. with a new toon . and if they do i hope they replace it with one just as good as the one now . but there is no need to take it away or any thing so harsh as being suggested

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: Muusic.2967

Muusic.2967

Hit ESC or click “Skip” w/e but there’s no reason to remove it for everyone just because some farmers are tired of clicking a button.

Anyone who was there for the Scarlet invasion should agree it’s a nice tribute to the rebuilt city and personally I enjoy watching it.

Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind
~Dr. Seuss

Remove the New LA intro

Posted by: Barinthus.8347

Barinthus.8347

Click on “Skip”

Problem solved.

Next!

Seeking Deaf Players. People who don’t use voice software welcome too!