[Report] Players Kicking at End of Fractal

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zero.2931

Zero.2931

I think it is more appropriate to put this problem under general discussion, because other players may face the same problem.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Report-Players-Kicking-at-End-of-Fractal

Posted by: repeller.7193

repeller.7193

I think it is more appropriate to put this problem under general discussion, because other players may face the same problem.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Report-Players-Kicking-at-End-of-Fractal

Thanks.

repeller.7193

Listening to him trying to defend himself is like listening to a ghetto kid defend his latest stabbing.
“wuteva i do what i want cry more noob”

He’s embarassing himself.

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

Anet should make kicking allowed when at least 3/5 agree.
As it is now, 2/5 is just not right.

I’m not taking any side here, because I don’t know the whole story, and people usually tend to make their own case as the TRUTH. But it’s funny, that if the kicked players were so “noob” and bad at fractals why did the kickers keep playing with them? And all the way to Maw? You, the kickers, could simply leave earlier or kick earlier!?!?

And if they were bad players, you all still managed to get to final boss anyway! Why kick there?

It sounds like some childish immature kids.

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

I’m not taking any side here, because I don’t know the whole story, and people usually tend to make their own case as the TRUTH. But it’s funny, that if the kicked players were so “noob” and bad at fractals why did the kickers keep playing with them? And all the way to Maw? You, the kickers, could simply leave earlier or kick earlier!?!?

And if they were bad players, you all still managed to get to final boss anyway! Why kick there?

Oh, but didn’t you read his defense? Don’t worry. It’s only Fractal 8. Oh, and someone might be less skilled than desired at running it. The poor guy! However will he get through his game career with such unqualified plebes infesting his loot hose.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

repeller.7193

Oh, but didn’t you read his defense? Don’t worry. It’s only Fractal 8. Oh, and someone might be less skilled than desired at running it. The poor guy! However will he get through his game career with such unqualified plebes infesting his loot hose.

Yup, maybe I was bad, but the fact of the matter is it’s a low-level fractal level, you know? The level that less-skilled players go to?

Posted by: fractalKinesis.8569

fractalKinesis.8569

Honestly, I’ve never even done a dungeon (besides arah), let alone a fractal, so him telling us frac8 is totally worthless means nothing to me (except that he was hanging out there, probably farming it). What does set me off is his insistence that it doesn’t matter. If it didn’t matter, he wouldn’t have done it. And it’s obvious that he did and doesn’t give a kitten about doing it by his reaction in the other guy’s screenshot. Chanting ‘cry more noob’ is the sign of the guilty.

Xiro, High Five Warriors [HFW], Jade Quarry

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

As stated in the prvious post, the behaviour shown is not acceptable in any way. For that same reason, and since thsi thread is bound to derail as well, we are closing it.
Please, refrain from any kind of rude attitude or personal attacks.

Thanks for your understanding.