Request: Please make Quaggan PCs

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

Quaggan is angry! Scarlet destroyed Quaggans’ homes and now we have nowhere to go! First, Bad Ice, then Scarlet… It’s time for Quaggans to rise up, quit being the cute victims, and show the bad people who is boss! Quaggans will never have peace until Quaggans stand up for themselves!

OOC: And yes, I’m serious about having Quaggan PCs! We really need to have these little guys on our team! Why should they always be the woobie-styled victims? Please, Anet, make it so!

Here’s the added plus to having Quaggans around: These little guys are FAST. I’d love to have a Quaggan PC for WvW. We already have Quaggan finishers. Let’s take it one step farther!

Captions for screenshots:

1) The Quaggan warband with their Charr trainer (aka the Quaggan Whisperer). Nothing like marching into battle with a bunch of angry, vengful, anti-Scarlet Quaggans!

2) Army Quaggans prepare to take on Tequatl!

Attachments:

(edited by kta.6502)

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

How many times does it have to be said?

Not happening. Cannot, will not, should not, never, no. Just… no.

They cannot wield most weapons, cannot move quickly on land, and have shown no leanings towards any of the 8 professions.

Plus, they are a study race (described as a lesser race in the Personal Story) which rules them out beyond any doubt.

Please stop wasting your own time making these threads. Sorry if this post seems harsh but… people just don’t seem to be getting the message.

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

How many times does it have to be said?

Not happening. Cannot, will not, should not, never, no. Just… no.

They cannot wield most weapons, cannot move quickly on land, and have shown no leanings towards any of the 8 professions.

Plus, they are a study race (described as a lesser race in the Personal Story) which rules them out beyond any doubt.

Please stop wasting your own time making these threads. Sorry if this post seems harsh but… people just don’t seem to be getting the message.

Just because you don’t like Quaggans doesn’t mean that everyone agrees. Plus, it’s not my fault Anet added a bunch of addictive Quaggan tonics to this update! I’m not alone either. There are alot of people on the Tarnished Coast server who would love to have a PC version of these little guys. They’re the comic relief of the game.

How about you go bother the people who post requests for Largos, Skritt, or Tengu PCs?

Don’t like Quaggans? Just leave the Quaggan fans alone.

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

As GuzziHero said, Quaggans cannot be turned into a playable race, because they are one of the “lesser races” in Tyria. You can study them during your personal story. This rules out skritt as well. Does that make me a Quaggan hater? Certainly not.

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Um… if you actually check my posts you will see that I say similar about all the races except potentially Tengu. There are very good reasons why Largos and Skritt will never be playable and Tengu is increasingly unlikely.