[Request] Weapon Set Swap Icon Change

[Request] Weapon Set Swap Icon Change

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

As we all know, for professions that can have more than one set of weapons, there is a little ‘swap’ arrow to the left of your weapon skills. However, this icon is always the same regardless of the active set and does not say the number of which weapon set you are currently using or swapping to.

I realize it’s pretty easy to tell which weapon set you are using if one is a hammer and the other is dual axes. However, if I am using two sets of the same weapons, but the sets have different stats and/or sigils, it is hard to tell which set is my active set if both have the same skin.

I do not like that the only way to really tell which weapon set I am using in this scenario is by the skin of the weapon, and then my having to skin them with different skins just to tell them apart.

• [Request]
    Devs, please consider changing the weapon swap icon from a single, generic ‘swap’ icon to instead show both sets as small icons with the set number on it where the active set icon is either larger than the inactive set icon, or colored in a way to denote which is the active set, or both.

(I realize that the single icon could just be edited to show the active set number, but that may lead to confusion for some as to whether the active set is the number shown or if that number shown is the inactive set and the set that would be swapped to. It would likely prevent any confusion to simply show two small icons with the set numbers on them and a color and/or size change to show which is the active set.)

Text Example:
(s1) > (s2) | 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 |

(s1) < (s2) | 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 |

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)