Requesting an item redo

Requesting an item redo

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Does anyone remember the Twisted Watchwork Shoulder Skin?
A reminder: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Twisted_Watchwork_Shoulders

I have a handful of these things sitting around, and am requesting they be redone to be symmetric. Just a mirror image of the same thing on the other shoulder.
Basic reasons: It dyes well enough (no strange dye channels making odd shades or filtering colors incorrectly and the bits which can not be dyed aren’t disgusting), the skin isn’t overwhelmingly huge nor annoyingly small when wearing minimal coverage armor and It sits in the proper location on norn females by not hovering at ear level or set way out of place…thx norn male armor model being used for females).

So basically just make it symmetric but otherwise don’t change a thing. Apologies for the epic fail mspaint job on the pic because mirroring the character preview just doesn’t work out too well :P

Attachments:

(edited by Inimicus.7162)

Requesting an item redo

Inimicus.7162

1 shameless bump for great justice and then no more… I thought it was a nice idea.

Requesting an item redo

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

It is a nice idea indeed, it would be cool if they did it for they look pretty fine that way!

\||||||/
O°v°O

Requesting an item redo

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Dunno if this belongs in this forum and not on the suggestions boards…
However, I’m all for the idea.
+1

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Requesting an item redo

Posted by: Flintgold.5761

Flintgold.5761

Would like to take it 1 step further and have the option for all shoulder armor to be left, right or both. Could be easily done with 3 check boxes under the shoulder slot space.

Requesting an item redo

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

Some of us like asymmetry. No need to bland up every shoulder skin in the game.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Requesting an item redo

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

+1

The suggestions sub forums have been archived and can no longer be used. Suggestions are to be posted in the main forum for each subject.

Requesting an item redo

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

+1

The suggestions sub forums have been archived and can no longer be used. Suggestions are to be posted in the main forum for each subject.

Ah! I stand corrected.

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

Requesting an item redo

Inimicus.7162

Some of us like asymmetry. No need to bland up every shoulder skin in the game.

To counterpoint: Some of us hate asymmetry, and likely for the same reasons you like it lol ><
There is a certain level of it that doesn’t twist my eyes, Norn t3 medium (Eir’s armor) is a good example of one that is well done, even if almost too much. This case it’s one, rather small piece that only sits on one shoulder awkwardly. My tastes say there needs to be something to suggest a reason for a huge imbalance like that… Though something that looked like it was made of a much lighter material, or less material (human t3 medium shoulders, or that t3 medium chest and it’s half-skirt thing for example) is also within the bounds of acceptable. Different strokes, I just want more choice because so many shoulder pieces who could be perfect for me except they only come asymmetric and there is no like peer with proper symmetry…which a glance at my post history will reveal has been a consistent gripe of mine since the betas. I’m only asking for the chance to acquire and/or choose, not some human t3 purist looking to screw people outta what they already got.

(edited by Inimicus.7162)