Resistance Boon better be good

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Only this can save this game from being the Condi pile of **** Anet is going for atm, I dont get it ? Condi ppl complaining about lack of use in PvE ? Well then seperate PvE and WvW cause there its no lack of Condi-Builds. In a 1v1 situation the scale is already tipping over to Condi vs Power and now come on…

Also the"dash" part of this change is absolute ** I cant understand how some classes npw will just dominate even further when CC isnt affecting them (Warrior) with a million leaps …

yet I bet Immobolize will not be affected by this “dash” change so the most powerful, game-breaking Condi is just getting more ahead of the rest… nice work.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

In a 1v1 situation the scale is already tipping over to Condi vs Power and now come on…

While true it is worth pointing out that the game have never and most likely will never be balanced around 1v1.

Yes, it is going to be more conditions around. But that simply means that people have to work more as a team and focus their condition cleanses and such.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Lost to a subpar condition build eh? It’s ok keep practicing you’ll get better.

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Lost to a subpar condition build eh? It’s ok keep practicing you’ll get better.

Necro,Thief,Engi,Ele (signet now),Mesmer (PU) is all better as Condi. do u play a diffrent game ?

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum