Return of Favorites! (Gemstore)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

So I think it is nice that the Devs add new weapon and armor skins (even if they are VERY overpriced for a 1 time use) and thought that maybe it would be a good idea for like a 24 hour period that some of them (or all of them, over different days) were put back on the store of those of us that managed to miss them.

I think this would help bring funds to the company which i am sure they will LOVE and mean that players will have another chance at getting those weapon skins or armor skins that they missed out on first time around.

I would suggest at a “sale” price, but not to sure how those that purchased them first time around would feel about such a move. What do you guys think?

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

or new Legendaries skins for very expensive gems price just for tease….

R.I.P Kumu <3

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I want to use my legendary mats saved up to get my Legendary Crossbow-Shortbow but they still haven’t added it yet. It’s taking so long. I don’t like the Dreamer. ;-;

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

or new Legendaries skins for very expensive gems price just for tease….

Yeah like 5,000gems or something lol

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Yea the Flamekissed light set … or has that been forgotten already.

Minion

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

They actually do periodically have short sales of some of the convenience items such as the everlasting gathering items. It would be nice if they could bring back some of the more popular but limited-edition skins more frequently though. The did bring back Rox’s quiver once, but only that once and a lot of the people who missed it the first time round missed it the second too. I’d like them to bring back the Toxic gauntlets and shoulder sets, and most of all Kasmeer’s staff skin, but unlikely that will be any time soon.

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

So far they’ve done it once for the first anniversary, so I’m guessing if they do it for special events. Maybe they’d do something like that in march to celebrate the ending of the first season of the living story, otherwise just keep your eyes open around mid august for the second anniversary.

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.