Returning player

Returning player

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GorstyUK.1269

GorstyUK.1269

Okay so I was looking for a new MMO to play and remembered how good this game was. I haven’t played in over 2 years the reason i stopped playing was simply non of my friends played and they still don’t but hopefully looking to find some people to play with on a daily basis when i return to the game. A lot can change in 2 years so what are the major changes this game has received if any?

Think i will be starting a new character to get used to the game again as i don’t want to jump straight in at a higher level.

Look forward to seeing you guys in game.

Returning player

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Welcome return. You can peruse the ‘Releases’ link above to learn about changes to the game.

Returning player

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I returned from a 2 year break a month or so back.

All they added was fractals, dry top, and silverwastes. Other then that not much. But I’m trying to set goals before HoT comes out. So really just doing the living story which luckily I logged in just to get those even though I wasn’t playing. Well missed all of season 1 though lol.

Returning player

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I returned from a 2 year break a month or so back.

All they added was fractals, dry top, and silverwastes. Other then that not much. But I’m trying to set goals before HoT comes out. So really just doing the living story which luckily I logged in just to get those even though I wasn’t playing. Well missed all of season 1 though lol.

Sorry to disapoint you but they added a lot more than that lol.You forgot the Karka isle,eotm,world boss rotation and many other cool things

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)