Revenant's HP?

Revenant's HP?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: KarmaKat.5932

KarmaKat.5932

Is anyone else worried that it’s gonna be 18,000? Since warr and necro are the only ones with that now right now, it feels like Reve is gonna be giving that amount of health. If the reve does have that much health it’s deffo gonna be OP.

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

You can’t say that with any kind of certainty without knowing the mechanics and abilities of the profession.

Revenant's HP?

KarmaKat.5932

It’s a new class, I can say for sure that it’s gonna have a kitten set of weapon and utility skills that are waaay out of the league of any of the current proffs, because Anet will try give it “new and exciting” mechanics.

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

“New and exciting” is synonymous with “over powered”? This is news to me.

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

You mean like Paragon in Nightfall..?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Revenant's HP?

KarmaKat.5932

“New and exciting” is synonymous with “over powered”? This is news to me.

To a certain extent, yes. Overpowered in comparison to current mechanics. New > old.

God knows what it’s gonna be, but I’m betting that the Reve’s skills are gonna feature something or other that functions so differently and pays no regard to current counterplay options people have.

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

War 18k, guardian 11k. So middle ground 15k for reve?

Revenant's HP?

KarmaKat.5932

I just have my doubts that they would have 4 classes sitting on 15k. Unless… Engi gets bumped up to 18k or something, but that would be a bit crazy.

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Hmm..true.

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: Azzer.8137

Azzer.8137

Is anyone else worried that it’s gonna be 18,000? Since warr and necro are the only ones with that now right now, it feels like Reve is gonna be giving that amount of health. If the reve does have that much health it’s deffo gonna be OP.

Necromancer is the worst profession in the game and have been for 2 years despite it’s 18000 health pool, how do you then correlate revenant and health pool to be OP?

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: Daishi.6027

Daishi.6027

Yes because we only have 2 classes at 18k

No because we already have one 18k and 10k in the heavy armor department.

Realizing that neither of this makes much of a difference to determine what it will be, the inherent multi target esque attacks from the preview make me think it’ll be 15k. But that is wayyy to little to go on to even hypothesize… and By the time we get more information I’m sure this answer will be revealed along with it.

“I control time and space; you can’t break free.~”
“Maybe I was the illusion all along!”

Revenant's HP?

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

This seems much more reasonable than what the OP proposed.

And calling a class OP based on made up s__t before anyone outside of the Devs know what is going on is extremely stupid.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.