Rock the nightmare contest.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ankara.4308

Ankara.4308

I want to say congrats to James M., from Canada for winning grand prize in the Rock the Nightmare contest. I also wanna throw out a grats to Elisa C., from the USA for winning one of the 2 1st place prizes. But their second choice for the 1st place prize was an absolute joke and an insult to the creativity put in buy the other contestants. The video submitted by Bobby C., from the USA was nothing less than a complete joke. I mean really? A minute long video of of some marker drawn flip art with someone humming the music. No creativity in that. If anything it was to poke fun at the people putting some thought and work into it and you people should be ashamed to have put it up as a prize winner. (and before someone replies with: He’s just mad he didn’t win. I never expected to. It was a long shot for anyone. But i have seen a lot of great videos. Videos that should have been recognized fro their creativity and work over some marker drawn flip art with someone humming along.)

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Grats to all the winners!

I’m hoping to see Rock -n- Roll versions of any new trailers from James M.!

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Congratz to all 3 winners. I would say all 3 were entertaining. James M has the musical skills and wicked riffs, Bobby C has the unique and comedic approach, Elisa C has the crafting skill(at lvl 500) and made it work. Cheers!

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

lol Bobby C’s had me cracking up. Definitely a deserving winner.

Elisa’s was my favorite, awesome job on the models.

Grats to all winners!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall