Rotation speed is to slow on maximum

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

Can we have expended maximum rotation speed?
If i rise my mouse speed, my mouse flies all around the screen but when i rotate, it still is a lot slower as it should be, i just think rotation does not have same speed then normal mouse rotation.

So yeah, more rotation speed would be nice^^

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Are you keyboard turning or what?

Firelysm.4967

Nope, i’m saying mouse rotations are not having equal acceleration as basic mouse movement. and it’s frustrating

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

This might have something to do with a setting on your computer. I know that if I turn rotation speed to maximum it zips around incredibly fast and really isn’t usable at such a high speed.

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Nope, i’m saying mouse rotations are not having equal acceleration as basic mouse movement. and it’s frustrating

What’s your DPI? I have 4800 DPI, which is quite sensitive and find I turn the camera fast. I’m a lefty too yet I overcome that. Sometimes it’s annoying to readjusting the camera to make infiltrator’s arrow or the ele lightning teleport within a reasonable time though :(

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

A quick flick of the of the wrist is already enough to do a 180 degree turn. DPI set at 1200. Mouse acceleration at 0. GW2 rotation speed set almost at minimum. With the GW2 setting at max I end up doing 360(possibly more than once) turns with the same wrist movement.

Firelysm.4967

http://prntscr.com/8n8g2u
Every thing is maxed out, and yet my mouse moves a lot and by that i mean 2x faster then rotation speed, it feels clunky,
is there a way to change rotation speed even faster and not changing mouse acceleration ??

Firelysm.4967

Linken, you don’t understand how huge of a deal is this, if you don’t play on high level of 1v1 or pvp, you probably don’t understand. My DPI is way to high, and rotation of camera is WAY TO kitten SLOW. llike 3x difference, which is frustrating.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

oh were is this 1v1 pvp you speak of all i know is WvW big blobs vs big blobs or small roaming partys.
Or spvp 5vs5 so this 1v1 you speak of aint possible yet but will be in expansion.
And even then it dont give you anything for wining 1v1.

Firelysm.4967

oh were is this 1v1 pvp you speak of all i know is WvW big blobs vs big blobs or small roaming partys.
Or spvp 5vs5 so this 1v1 you speak of aint possible yet but will be in expansion.
And even then it dont give you anything for wining 1v1.

jezus chriest people what’s wrong with your personal EGO mode?
I want my game to act like it supposed to, like in every kitten game, where rotation acceleration is same as mouse acceleration end of story.
I’m not in the mood to drop myself on your level of ignorance, if you don’t like 1v1 or competitive fights where you need a lot of perfection, then stop even posting, and you shouldn’t be complaining on first place if you don’t know solution.

NO ONE EVER asked you none of this questions except: What can I do about camera rotation to be faster, bam, done! If you can’t answer that, move on.

(edited by Firelysm.4967)

Posted by: ferdi.1452

ferdi.1452

There’s nothing you can do about it. Even at max, the camera rotation speed is really slow compared to other MMO’s. And I don’t think that’s ever going to change. It’s annoying at first, but you’ll get used to it (I hope).

Firelysm.4967

There’s nothing you can do about it. Even at max, the camera rotation speed is really slow compared to other MMO’s. And I don’t think that’s ever going to change. It’s annoying at first, but you’ll get used to it (I hope).

I didn’t get used to it for 3 years now:P I don’t think i ever will ,because when i swap from one game to GW2 for few 4-5 hours, it feels so weird for so long.