Rox's Quiver Purchase

Rox's Quiver Purchase

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vaatlaw.7530

Vaatlaw.7530

I purchased Rox’s Quiver for PvP use on my Ranger and am wondering if it would be possible to purchase it again, this time for PvE?

It used to be in my recent purchases tab but i bought some keys and they pushed it off the chart, thanks!

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

You bought keys… -_-….

But on topic, no they don’t sell it anymore.

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

Rox’s Quiver has been unobtainable for several weeks now as it was only up for a limited time, it is still up in my listings but with no gem amount listed for it.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

(edited by Im Mudbone.1437)

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

I bought a spare and its just sitting in my vault. Too bad I can’t send on to you.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: Jesiah.2457

Jesiah.2457

I hope it’s not permanently out of the game … I would actually buy this for spvp on my thief because it’s one of the few items that look amazingly BA in my opinion.

But then again … like every other back item I’ve obtained … it probably disappears in stealth which drives me nuts and would make me like it a lot less anyway. -.-

Edit: Yes, bumping because maybe there’s some small chance Anet might read this and who knows, maybe a merry xmas I will have yet.

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

you can make an ascended quiver. It looks different to rox’s..but it is still a quiver.

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

You can make the ascended quiver with the magic find stats recipe, then you can choose the stats on it to the one you want.

Rox's Quiver Purchase

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

you can make an ascended quiver. It looks different to rox’s..but it is still a quiver.

ya, a boring one compared to the quiver of Rox..

Anet should provide more Quiver Skins…

Other games, like Echo of Soul show perfectly, how Anet should have handled Quivers in the game, letting them be AUTOMATICALLY part as individual equipment at character creation placed at a spot, where they don’t make so much clipping issues (with long hair) (Hips) with lots of different cool looking skins

Look at this:

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside