Rox's Quiver skin for backpiece

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: kikou.7568

kikou.7568

Please bring back Rox’s backpiece skin for the quiver to the black market.

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

It was just on the Gem Store about 3 days ago. Sounds like you just missed it. =(

Personally, I don’t see why they don’t just make this a regular item on the store.

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

I have been watching gem shop for te sale re-release I was on Monday I bought that item I didn’t see the quiver if I had 5 of them would be mine I want it sooo bad I keep missing it some how darn it!

Posted by: Mazreal Blackknight.1564

Mazreal Blackknight.1564

What’s his faces armor is still there put it back please.

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

You mean Braham?

I got it the first time it was in gemstore… back when Rox and Braham was first introduced to us. Infact I got the bow too. Sort of a shame since, the Southsun even followed right after and got me the fervid flower thing, which has been my one true love for my main since… meaning I don’t get to use the quiver and the bow :/

Anyways… I am sure it will appear again some time, so keep eyes open for it. And yeah, why it is not just there always… dunno.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

You mean Braham?

I got it the first time it was in gemstore… back when Rox and Braham was first introduced to us. Infact I got the bow too. Sort of a shame since, the Southsun even followed right after and got me the fervid flower thing, which has been my one true love for my main since… meaning I don’t get to use the quiver and the bow :/

Anyways… I am sure it will appear again some time, so keep eyes open for it. And yeah, why it is not just there always… dunno.

Because the “illusion” of exclusivity yields more desirability from the consumer.

Simple marketing.

Leave an item on the TP forever – it may do well for the short term but then sales will fall off as it becomes more common place.

Or put said item out temporarily and more people will want it due to it not being something that they can get whenever they want. Then bring the exact same item out a few months later and rinse repeat.

The item with limited sales up time will always out preform the item which is readily available.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

Posted by: Dxnice.8647

Dxnice.8647

I agree with above, please bring the quiver back or make it a permanent item!