Rox's Quiver

Rox's Quiver

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: AehAZE.1867

AehAZE.1867

BRING IT BACK TO GEM STORE! Please and thanks…

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

BRING IT BACK TO GEM STORE! Please and thanks…

Wish I could give you the one I accidently bought taking up space in my bank.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: SUPERNHC.4203

SUPERNHC.4203

Yes please. I will instant buy three

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: skepticck.9714

skepticck.9714

I want one too… or more than one, make it happen

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

No, it’s an exclusive item for those of us who can say we were there when the LIVING story started.. I hate when games bring back exclusive items simply to get more money because people weren’t there when they were available… I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way.

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Lexandro.1456

Lexandro.1456

Say what? Its been on the Gem store twice as far as I am aware and the second time had jack to do with the living story. I bought one second time it was on the gem store with gold>gems. And to be frank I dont give a flying monkeys who else has one or if they are sold again, because its not important in the slightest who owns one.

This is Anet, they ALWAYS bring back “exclusive” (lol @ the misnomer) items for sale again later. The only “exclusivity” comes in the form of being online at the time they are for sale.

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

Hardly exclusive or in anyway telling if you were there for the living story. You could have logged in for 10 minutes when that story was on and bought it and not been anywhere near the events themselves. Rox’s bag item is exclusive (though not shown off unless you link it in chat and no one will care, especially since it is not a 20 slot bag).

I have no problem whatsoever that they sell it again to more people. And yes I got one the first time they were up.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

I’d be happy if they bring them back, but on the other hand I’d be much more happy, if they simply would improve all of the ascended quivers the game has and give them all different unique skins !!

That would be much much better and would improve the game more.
Every simply 0815 F2P game offers more and better looking quivers, than GW2 so far and thats the sad truth ..

Just look at the character creator of the Game Echoes of Souls for example.
There you can choose out for your character directly from the start, if its a ranger, an awesome looking hip quiver, because they are basically part of their equipment instantly.

Somethign I’d love to see for the Ranger as a gameplay improvement.
Quivers with different “Arrow Types”, that could work as preparations to get different effects for the Rangers’s Weapon Skills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc3mzxDsm-s

Stun Arrows, Poison Arrows, Burn Arrows, Piercing Arrows, and so on..
Something that could fundamentally improve the whole class gameplay.

Quivers imo should be a Ranger’s Personal Story Choice and not Pets at Creation
And besides of that, Quivers should be a craftable Item as a Huntsman.

It are always such small things where I think, Game Developers should get alot more inpired by other games to directly see and compare, where something can be improved in the own game. Something what I think do Developers way too rarely.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

They brought it back before, so I am sure it will make a return again.

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Lindelle.3718

Lindelle.3718

I bet a lot of this stuff gets returned when the big season 1 LS finale happens.

Lindelle Ulfsvitr – Norn Ranger
“Walk with the pack. In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters.”

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

Even if it doesn’t return, something like it will. They know there is a market for it, and gain nothing by keeping you from having it.

That said, the whole McDonalds McRib style seasonal sales tend to do very well when you look at raw numbers. I can see why they are doing it this way… despite it annoying the holy crap out of me as a consumer.

Rox's Quiver

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

What I wouldn’t mind is a more “vintage” looking reskin of it to emerge in the gem store, so that players who were there still can have that sentiment without it being ruined and players who want the skin can still get it. I say vintage because it could be something for the “Season 1 Rememberance” section of the gem store, coming back with all of the LS-related items, slightly changed to signify that they’ve been aged over the course of a year and a half.