Rox's shortbow and quiver returning?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hanako.1827

Hanako.1827

I just found out today that you could have got Rox’s shortbow and quiver a few weeks ago. I was on holiday for that short time period and am really upset I missed out on getting one of the best weapons skins in the gem store (IMO) since I had no idea it was getting re-released. Especially since I have already got over missing them before…

I would kill for just 1 hour of access to the thing ;-;. So I am just wondering, will they make a return any time soon?

Posted by: BigfootArisen.6509

BigfootArisen.6509

They brought darned near everything back for the anniversary sale. Come this August it will most likely be available again, and for a week, at that.

Hanako.1827

They brought darned near everything back for the anniversary sale. Come this August it will most likely be available again, and for a week, at that.

Im only assuming since it’s the end of the living world story that this might be the last time we see them.

Also august ;-;

Posted by: Relair.1843

Relair.1843

I feel your pain! I missed Kasmeer’s staff the last time too. It really sucks the way they do it with the limited time one day specials but I totally understand why they do that. If you can get something whenever there’s no big incentive to buy, if its only there right now people tend to snatch it up. I know I’ve done that before…I got 2 of Marjory’s daggers just in case I wanted to make a thief one day and omg would never have a chance to get the coolest daggers ever again if I didnt act now! Then felt like an idiot for doing so. Well played, Anet, well played.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

You missed already the return of them for this month.

You have to wait on the next time,. when they put them back …
However, ANet already has repeated them already like 3 or 4 times by now….
There surely will someday come a next time…

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Posted by: Lynne.8416

Lynne.8416

It annoys me when Anet offers skins for a limited time only in the gem store.
If they don’t want to offer it in the gem store any longer, than add it as a rare drop, or have that character NPC (or a Living story related character) be able to sell it in game.
This would also be a way for those that missed out on that particular LS could get some dialogue/synopsis on what happened during that event.

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I Think the things that are here now ill be back for the last time… how will they have room for new things otherwise? I dont mind the skins being limited time…

Kima & Co

Hanako.1827

I just hope there is only big blow out of stuff they do as an ending to the living world that lasts an entire week and screams “this is the last time”. Just so we get a chance to get the stuff.