Rubberbanding....

Rubberbanding....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Is it really just me? Since the PoF beta came out I’ve experienced rubberbanding like never before. Frankly in the last 2 years alone I’ve experience lag maybe once or twice.. but now it’s pretty much every time I’m getting online.

I can’t imagine it’s my system, gaming machine, 60mb internet and so on. It doesn’t even matter if I put the graphic settings on low (which is gross). Making me crazier than usual…

… just call me … Tim :)

Rubberbanding....

Balthazzarr.1349

wow.. lots and lots of new posts here… anyone else experiencing any sorts of lag beyond usual lately?

Rubberbanding....

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Haven’t had any issue besides slightly longer load times inside the demo.

Movement is handled client side so rubberbanding is a bit unusual. I have played with anywhere from 600 to over 3000 ping(due to the occasional ISP hiccup) without rubberbanding ….

If you are on an EU server they might still be recovering from the previous issue.

Rubberbanding....

Balthazzarr.1349

I’m on NA… my ping is only around 200-600 right now but it’s usually under 100. I have a feeling it’s going to turn out to be the ISP’s modem giving me grief. I might have to call them.. grrr

Rubberbanding....

Balthazzarr.1349

aaand… problem solved.. it was the isp’s modem. The issued a full reset on it and all appears to be back to normal.. :P