Rune/sigil complaints. Solution.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheShniper.1852

TheShniper.1852

You do know there is a thing u can get called a mystic forge conduit right? Costsno more than 80g on the tp. And with that nifty shared inv slot we got u can put it there. Whoa i can put my sigils in it and go from 4 to 1 sigil. With a chance of getting a decent one. Stop the complaints about rune/sigils from salvaging. People are finding stuff to complain about just to complain i swear. It is just MORE gold in your pocket friends!

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I don’t know about others but I definitely don’t want to pay 80g for an item just to play with 10 copper runes and sigils… I wouldn’t have the patience for that anyway…

TheShniper.1852

Its worth it tho. It will eventually pay for itself. Clears your inv while your running between events. Faster then deleting.

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

It’s still extra annoyance. How about no runes and sigils at all? Anet could just change the drops: no sigils and runes in dropped gear below Exotic, problem solved. :P

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

What they need to do is sell us a salvagojunkatron on the BLTP that consumes all blues, greens, junk and anything salvageable and feeds itself by selling the runes and sigils that it gets as by product. Any coppers left over are deposited in your wallet. It should even have a setting for rares as well. Materials would also get deposited in your bank if not full.

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Thanks for reminding me I need to cop one! Or two…

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Posted by: Jahroots.6791

Jahroots.6791

This isn’t a solution at all if you value your time. You’d be 80g poorer and still have to manually sort through essentially worthless items. Complaints about low level runes and sigils are all centred on one view: they aren’t worth the time it takes to get rid of them, no matter the method used.

The game has outgrown them (and they were never really particularly useful, imo). Time to phase these out or find a way to add value to them.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Here’s an existing thread on this topic that is only on page 2: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Useless-junk/first#content

I put a few suggestions I had in that thread.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

You’d still have to stop and forge them, which will take about a much time as vendoring them all does. Plus, you’re out 80g. Not a solution.

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I have a portable MF and still hate green sigils/runes. I get so many of them sometimes that I just NPC them all instead of wasting my time forging.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

OP, you think the problem people have with the avalanche of unworthy stuff is about gain. You are wrong. Its about hassle.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

TheShniper.1852

It’s still extra annoyance. How about no runes and sigils at all? Anet could just change the drops: no sigils and runes in dropped gear below Exotic, problem solved. :P

I really do not aee Anet removing runes/sigiles from greens and blues though. So for the time being the conduit is great for them. Not to mention its good for just being a mystic forge so u dont have to go to LA as often. Yeah removing runes/sigils would be best case scenario but if u just do your 8 dungeon runs for 4-5 days u could get 80 gold.

Posted by: drunkenpilot.9837

drunkenpilot.9837

I’ll take your unwanted runes and sigils. I could use the extra silver. That silver adds up to gold in fairly short order if you’re vendoring enough of them.

I’m totally content with piles of junk items in my inventory. It all turns to gold, eventually.

TheShniper.1852

I’ll take your unwanted runes and sigils. I could use the extra silver. That silver adds up to gold in fairly short order if you’re vendoring enough of them.

I’m totally content with piles of junk items in my inventory. It all turns to gold, eventually.

^