Rytlock Statue vs. Vaccuum Cleaner

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tajdusark.4579

Tajdusark.4579

Q:

Hello! Sorry for taking up your time, but it is with great regret that I tell you all that my Rytlock statue lost his weapon in a fight against a vaccuum cleaner. I was minding my own business, letting the vaccuum cleaner do all the cleaning for me as usual, when suddenly it grabbed a hold off Rytlock behind my back. After a realtively short struggle he fell down the cliff (from the shelf) and hit the rocks (floor) below. After checking for injuries I could tell why he lost the fight; his sword had broken in two at the hilt.

So I wonder, what kind of plastic is the hilt made of? So I can buy the right kind of glue and repair his weapon. And then let him take revenge upon the vaccuum cleaner to restore his dignity.

Seriously. I’ve been googling this for quite a while but cannot find an answer. So I would be very grateful if anyone knows it.

Posted by: Kheldras.9517

Kheldras.9517

A:

Take any cyanoacrylate glue, should work with all kind of plactics.

Posted by: Tajdusark.4579

Tajdusark.4579

Thank you for the answer! I will try that then.

Posted by: Kheldras.9517

Kheldras.9517

Check the instructions. how good the bonding will be relies on the pressing strength.

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Tell us how Rytlock made his revenge against the deadly evil vacuum-cleaner once you repaired his gear. (and charge him some silver)

Posted by: Mwerevu.4013

Mwerevu.4013

After what happened last time one of those swords was broken, I’m surprised you’re still around to post this.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

If only you had a Logan Thackeray statue also. He could have run away. :-(