not

Particle effect slider would be ‘too confusing’

[S02E05] 'Echoes of the Past' screenshots

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

I’m so excited

not

I’m also not excited. Arena Net should put monthly subscription to Guild Wars 2 and put a price tag for updates for as low as $20.

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

I can’t wait to learn anything about glint, cantha, six gods, underworld etc…

I hope this has something to do with glint, and that they will hold the mature image glint had in GW1.

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Posted by: Mesket.5728

Mesket.5728

I hope this has something to do with glint, and that they will hold the mature image glint had in GW1.

Glint is dead. Kalkatorrik killed her.

Zerk is the average Joe build. Don’t pat yourself in the back too hard.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I’m so excited

not

I’m also not excited. Arena Net should put monthly subscription to Guild Wars 2 and put a price tag for updates for as low as $20.

$20 per episode, eh?
Yer a jeenyus.

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

I’m so excited

not

I hope your sarcastic.

Because I would never pay $20 for the three story steps that are the episode releases. 200 gems, sure, which is $5. But $20 (aka 1600 gems)? No. Just. No.

And no monthly subscription either – I’d have to quit GW2. I don’t have the money for a monthly subscription – it’s why I play GW2, why I picked up GW1 in the first place.

I wouldn’t mind paying for all four episode sets in one go for $20 though. That would actually feel like a nearly fulfilling update, rather than 4 small ones over the course of 8 weeks.

1 medium size update every 3 months >> 4 small updates every 2 weeks with a 2 month break.

1 large update (aka expansion) every 6 months >>> either of the above

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

Posted by: zallis.2138

zallis.2138

Why are you guys so negative? I am super excited for this. Abbadon, Ogden, new map, possibly glint. kitttteennnnn

Information about New Outriders
en.guildwars2.com/forum/guilds/recruitment/New-OutRiders-NOR-Recruitment-Post/first#post2721974

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Glint is dead. Kalkatorrik killed her.

I know

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

I’m so excited

not

I hope your sarcastic.

Because I would never pay $20 for the three story steps that are the episode releases. 200 gems, sure, which is $5. But $20 (aka 1600 gems)? No. Just. No.

And no monthly subscription either – I’d have to quit GW2. I don’t have the money for a monthly subscription – it’s why I play GW2, why I picked up GW1 in the first place.

I wouldn’t mind paying for all four episode sets in one go for $20 though. That would actually feel like a nearly fulfilling update, rather than 4 small ones over the course of 8 weeks.

1 medium size update every 3 months >> 4 small updates every 2 weeks with a 2 month break.

1 large update (aka expansion) every 6 months >>> either of the above

Why would you respond to my low quality bait? I had baited you before in the Lore sub-forum several times with such effort I was able to make you write several paragraphs. That was 8-14 months ago and I also apologize for doing that, it was kind of fun…

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

After months of doing nothing, i can’t wait for my doze of 30 min content. They will be the most epic 30 minutes of content.