SAB 2014?

SAB 2014?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SheerBlood.5687

SheerBlood.5687

Does anyone know the rough date of when the next release for this comes out? I really loved both of the releases and can’t wait for the next one.

SAB 2014?

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

No-one knows but ANet.

At a rather useless guess, though, it’ll be either March 18th as that’s the Living Story AFTER Season 1 ends, or more likely, April 1st…unless they have a different April Fool’s plan this year.

SAB 2014?

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I would guess in April again. I forget is it purple weapons this time or red?

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Mahaedros.7085

Mahaedros.7085

I wish they would make part of the original SAB (at least part of it…) permanent and then roll out new additions.

When SAB is live, it great to show it to people who have not played the game before and an option to help generate new box sales.

Better to have some of it always there than none of it there most of the time.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing – Edmund Burke

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Dr Ritter.1327

Dr Ritter.1327

hope it never comes back, probably the worst update of 2013

The Paragon
[KICK] You’re out of the Guild
#beastgate

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

I absolutely hate SAB, I only like the skins, but since I don’t like the actual content, I couldn’t get the green and yellow skins – wish they were tradeable :-(

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

I <3 SaB, I just suck at jumping. W2 was really fun with rainbow clouds on :P Looking forward to W3.

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Probably around April 2014, is my guess. I loved World 1, thought that the difficulty/length was ramped up too much in World 2, but I trust Josh Foreman and his team to have taken on our feedback and look forward to seeing what they’ve done for SAB 3’s release.

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Kaos.9162

Kaos.9162

I would guess in April again. I forget is it purple weapons this time or red?

Red this upcoming time, then purple the time after that.

SAB 2014?

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

If you ask me it would be just fine if it never came back. Not really an aprils fool to make the same thing again (even if it is a new world) . The skins are ugly (imo) and the content not worthwhile.

They likely make it return anyway though and I will find other things to do out in the world and hope I wont see those skins around too much.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.