Super Adventure Box [merged]

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

I usually log in for guild missions and a fractal after that but i haven’t even been doing that the last week or two, still been playing other games with my guildies though. If GW2 loses enough of my interest before HOT comes out i might not even get it. Not a threat of course, just an average guy’s feelings. But if i had something fun to do in the meantime….

Posted by: ReV.6097

ReV.6097

Even now SAB isn’t back, what about other content from previous events? It’s just a way to leave us in the dark, expecting people to still be around 4 months later with no content.

GW2 Role Play Deviant art -
Legacy of Kain:
[link]http://fav.me/d8kgamy[/link]

Posted by: Jade Arkadian.9280

Jade Arkadian.9280

Just for the record:
Ratasum, Yesterday at 2:00 after the daily reset and the (troll ¬¬) hot fix patch.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jade Arkadian.9280

Jade Arkadian.9280

By now, Arena.net should be aware of the situation since this is a pretty hot thread and about the shatered expectations of their SAB fans.
If they don’t say nothing by now it is probably because they don’t have anything worth to say, or maybe they are still evaluating the situation…or simply, they are on holydays :P

Posted by: DirtyT.5129

DirtyT.5129

Welp, April First is over ingame….and….no SAB

-sulks-

this is very sad…. and yet no official comunication about SAB…..
RIOT

Of course, the catalyst for the creation of the forum title, " ArenaNet Forum Communications Team Lead" will remained ignored and the people displaying it, are, in my opinion, going to remain as distant as possible until they start bleeding “metrics.” Resorting in Super adventure box being looked at internally as nothing more than an ace up their sleeve to bring back/retain player base whenever they need it most.

I don’t think you guys realize that you have the best 3d platformer of all time. Maybe you do, and that’s why I can’t help but rationalize its absence within the most cynical perspectives on your end.

Why else would you fail to turn it on, like every other seasonal event? Halloween, Wintersday… You know? Why not even be more articulate?

Why not cultivate and tend to the passion you have instilled in a good portion of your player base? As an example, “That_Shaman” datamined a storm wizard weapons chest out of the gw2 dat file back in nov of 2014, Found here. Surely, for those that saw it then, thought this was exactly what was happening. Instead, a few months later, I don’t know when exactly, probably a few weeks before April, you stripped the code out of the game.

Not to mention everything else that has been brought up over the past 24 hours.

Why?

Posted by: mist.9807

mist.9807

I’m pretty sure the devs are just avoiding this thread at all costs. I wouldn’t want to face an angry mob with fire and pitchforks either.

I didn’t really expect SAB cause of the minis. I’m pretty sure it was a response to “Come onnn, I really want the minis!!” so they probably added them in to stall time and appease at least a few of you. But the question remains: why do they not bring in the already-finished worlds? Surely they would have saved it, considering they were (eventually,) planning to add on to it. I don’t see the problem… sadly no dev is going to come in here and answer that question.

Posted by: Jaha.2840

Jaha.2840

You have a chance here to redeem yourselves as an awesome company. Personally, I’m not really into the SAB, but to witness so many players outside the box filled with hype, and then to witness that hope and excitement die out before me, frustrates me in a way I can only compare to cruelty. It’s as if all those players were kids before Christmas, anxious and excited to wake up to a bunch of gifts, but only to wake up and find nothing. Please, for your own sake, justify the reason for denying this gift to the players who so eagerly wish for the SAB’s return.

Posted by: Gene Archer.8560

Gene Archer.8560

You have a chance here to redeem yourselves as an awesome company. .

No, no, that ship sailed once and for all yesterday.

ANet has shown the kind of company it is. And it has shown exactly just how much it actually respects its customers and its playerbase.

Posted by: KaosNinja.4967

KaosNinja.4967

so, ArenaNet, about my Infinite Continue Coin. no bullkitten no ring-a-round answers. are you going to open the Super Adventure Box again, or should i be demanding a refund for this 600 gem paper weight?

(edited by KaosNinja.4967)

Posted by: Veneratio.1980

Veneratio.1980

I had given up hope of SAB until I saw the minis had been put in the BLC.

It gave me serious hope they we were getting it back. The hype in Rata Sum was real. Surely they knew the effect it was going to have on people.

I don’t understand why a business would look at the situation at the moment and think it was a good idea to tease us like this.

#gutted

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

so, ArenaNet, no bullkitten no ring-a-round answers. are you going to open the Super Adventure Box again, or should i be demanding a refund for this 600 gem paper weight?

They’ve said that they will when the time is right.

ReV.6097

Probably when hardly anyone is playing anymore and they need a way to draw in old players again.

Legacy of Kain:

Therodin.2970

I don’t know why sab is not coming back but what i want to know is why they thought putting the sab mini’s in the blc was anything other than a slap in the face to everyone who would get excited for it….

Gene Archer.8560

Which is a wholly meaningless and worthless statement.

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

Yeah, Anet need to learn that a good april fools joke for a game is to make something FUNNY, not to just TROLL the entire player base. All airplane mode was is a resurected glitch from the closed beta back in 2012 with some sound effects and a cheap filter effect on top.

Posted by: brently.7946

brently.7946

I just want to post here, to have another person showing how upset they are over not having sab for soooo long. On the off chance it matters; although anet is clearly showing they don’t care about their players anymore.

I personally do not care if they made new worlds for sab or not. I would just like to have w1 and w2 back for a little while. I don’t even know if having it back permanently would be the best, people get over permanent content quick in this game. Still, why wont you bring back world 1 and world 2? At the very least, why aren’t you commenting at all? Is it really because you think your answer wouldn’t be satisfactory for the people posting? Honestly, any type of communication would be better than none at this point.

I also think it was messed up to have people pay for infinite coins for something they haven’t been able to access for the past 2 years. The people (myself included) who purchased one should get a refund or some type of gift. >.<# Yes, they were used, but not nearly as much as we believed it would be when justifying the purchase.

Edit: I also think it was really low to bring the minis back knowing exactly how players would perceive that.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

If they were to offer refunds for the coin, that would pretty much guarantee the death of SAB. As soon as they reveal that SAB will never come back (which will likely never happen), they will likely offer gem refunds. Don’t expect to get any actual money back however, since it’s been far too long.

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

This says it all I could not put it more elequently. This thread needs a firm dev response. There is absolutely no logical at all resons not to open SAB 1and 2 permanently. It would give something more to do for players like me who enjoy that
place. Please for crying out loud OPEN THE DARN PLACE!!!

You have a chance here to redeem yourselves as an awesome company. Personally, I’m not really into the SAB, but to witness so many players outside the box filled with hype, and then to witness that hope and excitement die out before me, frustrates me in a way I can only compare to cruelty. It’s as if all those players were kids before Christmas, anxious and excited to wake up to a bunch of gifts, but only to wake up and find nothing. Please, for your own sake, justify the reason for denying this gift to the players who so eagerly wish for the SAB’s return.

Post your favorite SAB pic below.

(edited by Hybarf Tics.2048)

Therodin.2970

But why would they ever say SAB is not coming back when they just keep saying someday and keeping all our money?

Therodin.2970

Im not really the screenshot kind of guy but i enjoyed sab quite a bit and would have farmed more of the colored skins had i known it was going to be such a rare beast.

Posted by: JediYoda.1275

JediYoda.1275

so, ArenaNet, no bullkitten no ring-a-round answers. are you going to open the Super Adventure Box again, or should i be demanding a refund for this 600 gem paper weight?

I agree, I bought gems with real world money for this item, its been over a year since we last able to play SAB.

“If only ANet had some kind of forum they could use to communicate with us……”
“ANet. They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity to not mess up.”
Mod “Posts created to cause unrest with unfounded claims are not allowed” lmao

Bathos.6341

When could the time be MORE right for SAB than now?
We have F.A. to look forward to until HoT opens, which does not look likely before June at the earliest.
Living story has ended.
There is essentially nothing else to do but farm gold/materials for crafting new gear, or try and level up in sPvP if you’re into that.

Posted by: pandas.9450

pandas.9450

Didn’t they say it does not fit in the current situation in the living story?

Bathos.6341

Never took many screen shots of SAB last time because I was strugelling to finish tribulation mode to get my ranger a green longbow. (which he still uses btw, now ascended). SAB is lightyears ahead of every other “activity” minigame in GW2, and yet anet persistantly insist on refusing to use it. and instead give us the laggy glitchfest of crab toss, and the exploit filled mess of southsun survival. Seriously guys, get you priorities straight and don’t waste your best minigame, and alienate everyone who payed 600 gems for a continue coin they have had no use for in over 18 months now.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Right on page 1 of General Discussion there is already a lengthy thread about SAB called “Super Adventure Box [Merged]”. You would have been better off posting there instead of creating a new thread about it. https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Super-Adventure-Box-merged-1

SAB will return eventually as stated by Gaile Gray more than once in the thread
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Super-Adventure-Box-merged-1/page/14#post4456748

According to Colin Johanson, Guild Wars 2 Game Director, Super Adventure Box will be back in the future. We don’t have a timeframe for the return of the SAB, but we will be bringing back this popular content.

I know you would like more details, more info, a date, etc., but that’s not available right now. I hope the above comment reassures you, though, because at the core, the important answer is that yes, SAB will be back in the future.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Super-Adventure-Box-merged-1/page/23#post4864450

There’s no new information on SAB at this time as far as a return date. You know it will come back at some point in the future, but there is no date to announce right now.

And here someone said they contacted customer support asking for a refund for their infinite continue coin and supposedly he/she was told there will be no refunds because SAB will come back some day

Since some people were asking, here’s the email they sent me after I requested a refund on the infinite continue coin in December after it being useless for 15 months:

Dec 25 20:13

Hello xxxxx,

Thanks for getting in touch to ask about your Super Adventure Box Infinite Continue Coin.

We understand you may have been concerned about the usefulness of the coin, but according to Colin Johanson, Guild Wars 2 Game Director, Super Adventure Box will be back in the future. We don’t have a timeframe for the return of the SAB, but we will be bringing back this popular content.

As a result of this plan, we are not issuing refunds for the SAB Infinite Continue Coins.

Regards,

GM Khal
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

When I was a kid, if I screamed at the grocery store because my mom said I can’t have any candy, I got a good swat on the behind in front of everybody. I tell you it shut me right up.

Of course that was the ’80s when that kind of discipline was more acceptable. Nowadays kids have to be pampered.

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Posted by: Panites.6798

Panites.6798

I agree, I bought gems with real world money for this item, its been over a year since we last able to play SAB.

600 gems is roughly 60 gold, its your own fault for spending money on something that had a time limit, yet you blame the company. you get 60 gold in like 4 hours of SW farming, which is 10 times more fun than annoying SAB.

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

I wouldn’t be against having it brought back:) The only thing about it that might need to be addressed is the rewards.

Obviously the skin prices will tank if/when it comes back, if it’s permanent… even more so.

The only other hang up could possably be obbies… I’m far from against having another way to get them. Simply stating that it would increase the income rate

Panites.6798

A thread full of the same 25 people posting think they are the higher percentage of players. Im guessing at least less than 50% of the games population visit the forums, and also engage in map chat/say chat about anything let alone SAB. People hated it when it was introduced and loved when it was gone. It wasnt even good and most of the people who farmed it were happy it was gone since they spent so much time to get limited items.
This is how marketing works. Release something for limited time ie. back wings, SAB = more people buying/playing them than if they had them permanent.
Permanent gives the idea that people can do or get something later instead of now, which is not what a company that sells a product wants.

DOWN WITH SAB NEVER AGAIN!

Ayrilana.1396

No. It’s a definite yes rather than it being that they will never bring it back. You may not like that there’s not a specific timeline attached to it but that does not mean that it’s a meaningless and worthless statement.

Posted by: Cazamar.7148

Cazamar.7148

I have a question. When those of you who bought the infinite coin bought it. Did ArenaNet say SAB would be permanent or coming back soon?

Posted by: SyllyReth.2495

SyllyReth.2495

SAB was terrible. I hate it and so does a lot of the community. Just we don’t whine on the forums like a spoiled child when we don’t get something.

I hated SAB and can think of a million things I’d rather do than play SAB… Like going through Not So Secret JQ from beginning to end over and over again for a month.

Thing is, if SAB comes back… no one is forcing me to play it. No one is forcing me to buy a continue coin. No one is forcing me to jump into the little box. I don’t HAVE to participate in it at all.

I say bring it back. I don’t think it should be a permanent thing, though, because then the novelty wears off, and as it stands now I’ve tried it a few times when it was active. I just hate it.. I like achievements, though so… I think it would be a good REPEATED event, either every year or like… twice a year maybe? I do think it should come back regularly, though, because there are so many people that do enjoy it.

Thing is, if you don’t personally enjoy something then don’t do it. Let those that actually enjoy that aspect play and enjoy it.

Unbridled Dynasty [UND]

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

I wouldn’t be against having it brought back:) The only thing about it that might need to be addressed is the rewards.

Obviously the skin prices will tank if/when it comes back, if it’s permanent… even more so.

The only other hang up could possably be obbies… I’m far from against having another way to get them. Simply stating that it would increase the income rate

The skin prices were never MEANT to be what they are now. They sold for a couple of gold each during both the events, because anyone could go and unlock their own anytime they wanted, in an hour or two.

The reward system was one of the best things about SAB, they can’t go kittening that up when they bring it back. The blue skins are supposed to be cheap and easy to acquire, it’s only the green, yellow, red and purple skins that are supposed to be prestige weapons.

It’s kinda silly that my characters are running around with the complete blue set at a higher value than a legendary right now. Even having them all myself, I am completely opposed to them staying at such an insane value. They should be just as easy to get as before.

Gene Archer.8560

No. It’s a definite yes rather than it being that they will never bring it back. You may not like that there’s not a specific timeline attached to it but that does not mean that it’s a meaningless and worthless statement.

No, it’s a meaningless and worthless statement because what does “when the time is right” even kittening mean?

When there’s literally nothing going on in the game?

When it’s been five years later and they happen to remember it’s a thing that existed that peopled liked?

How about five minutes before all the servers permanently shut down?

How about when the Sun is just about to go Super Nova?

Oh, I know! How about just before the heat death of the kittening Universe?

Something as vague as “when the time is right” can mean that ANet can NEVER find the time right, and as such, never have to actually release SAB, again, and on the tiniest of technicalities they could claim to not be full of kitten. It’s a bullkitten vague statement so they can worm around having to actually be held accountable.

Christ, at this rate, Half Life 3 is going to be a thing before SAB ever returns.

Panites.6798

No, instead you whine about the “whining” and throw insults around. Congrats, you sure did prove your superiority, there.

Wait i’m not allowed to complain when someone clutters up a forum i enjoy with useless rubbish about them wanting back some limited time content, but its ok for people to make new threads about this each week including those who comment in this thread?
Superiority? When did i say i was better than you or that my opinions are better than yours? You just contradicted yourself by that comment thinking that you actually have a superior opinion than me. I described this thread, i didn’t throw insults.

Why does them bringing back something they already made and requires no further dev interaction affect you?

Requires no dev interaction? Im guessing you are a game developer and have developed something superior to SAB? If not then your comment is void. Just because you want something doesn’t mean you should have it. But if i didn’t like it, i should just avoid it? I didn’t enjoy SAB i still played it for the skins, only because i knew it was a limited time event.

I’m pretty sure Anet have future events all planned to tie in with story and many other things, and they know people complaining on the forums are a small amount of the player base.
600 gems is 60 gold, its seriously nothing and was even cheaper when you bought it.

Did you also complain when KFC stopped selling double downs?

I agree, it was terrible and such a grind it was mind numbing. I think it should be on a rotation with other big events like it and dragon bash on say a two month or four month rotation.

SAB would be just like any other dungeon with minimal people only doing it for reset rewards and getting skins over the next 2 years because they know its permanent and can wait.

You don’t have to agree with me in anyway, but you don’t NEED SAB. You want it. You don’t need gw2, let alone internet. Sure its fun but its not the end of the world when you don’t get something you want, that’s life.

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Because there has probably been nothing done to fix the last batch of issues with World 2. And who wants to hear more crying? After the whole April Fool’s nonsense, ANet would be crazy to open another can of worms.

Gone to Reddit.

JediYoda.1275

600 gems is roughly 60 gold, its your own fault for spending money on something that had a time limit, yet you blame the company. you get 60 gold in like 4 hours of SW farming, which is 10 times more fun than annoying SAB.

What I do with my money & time is my business and you want to try to berate me? GTFO

Panites.6798

What I do with my money is my business and you want to try to berate me? GTFO

Then what is the problem? 6 dollars is nothing to anyone with a computer. You supported a company that gave you a constant great product with literally no down time for 2+ years.
Yet you complain about something you don’t need, only want. You have so much want for it you lust for it and despise Anet for not giving it to you. How is that not childish?

Ayrilana.1396

No, it’s a meaningless and worthless statement because what does “when the time is right” even kittening mean?

When it’s been five years later and they happen to remember it’s a thing that existed that peopled liked?

Something as vague as “when the time is right” can mean that ANet can NEVER find the time right, and as such, never have to actually release SAB, again, and on the tiniest of technicalities they could claim to not be full of kitten. It’s a bullkitten vague statement so they can worm around having to actually be held accountable.

Christ, at this rate, Half Life 3 is going to be a thing before SAB ever returns.

They have a purpose for it which we do not know. Their resources may have also been tied up elsewhere. They are planning on releasing an expansion, you know. What’s important is that they do intend to bring it back in the future. Before they made that statement, we all had no idea if we would ever get to play it again. They will also not release timelines for reasons that they have already stated.

Posted by: Samhaim.8956

Samhaim.8956

Accountable for what?
They do not have to bring SAB back. They never said they would when it was released in the first place.
I will never understand ppl that ask for a refund on the infinity coin, if you used it at all during SAB you are not entitled to a refund, you bought it and you made use of it. A refund would only make sense if you bought it and then SAB was taken out before you could even use the coin.

Samhaiim ~ Thief

Therodin.2970

A thread full of the same 25 people posting think they are the higher percentage of players. Im guessing at least less than 50% of the games population visit the forums, and also engage in map chat/say chat about anything let alone SAB. People hated it when it was introduced and loved when it was gone. It wasnt even good and most of the people who farmed it were happy it was gone since they spent so much time to get limited items.
This is how marketing works. Release something for limited time ie. back wings, SAB = more people buying/playing them than if they had them permanent.
Permanent gives the idea that people can do or get something later instead of now, which is not what a company that sells a product wants.

DOWN WITH SAB NEVER AGAIN!

Why do you care if it comes back? Do you lose something by it being in the game?

JediYoda.1275

What I do with my money is my business and you want to try to berate me? GTFO

Then what is the problem? 6 dollars is nothing to anyone with a computer. You supported a company that gave you a constant great product with literally no down time for 2+ years.
Yet you complain about something you don’t need, only want. You have so much want for it you lust for it and despise Anet for not giving it to you. How is that not childish?

Childish? oh please you don’t even know me. The issue here is that people have an item sitting in our bank not being able to use for over a year now. It doesn’t really matter if I paid with real money or farmed gold. If I farmed gold for it you would say I wasted time farming for nothing!!

my money & time is my business not yours

(edited by JediYoda.1275)

Panites.6798

Why do you care if it comes back? Do you lose something by it being in the game?

Because i didn’t enjoy it, didn’t fit in with the games theme at all AND it had limited time skins. I didn’t say it should never come back, i said it shouldn’t permanent. Which i then gave valid reasons that you probably didn’t read.

Therodin.2970

Accountable for what?
They do not have to bring SAB back. They never said they would when it was released in the first place.
I will never understand ppl that ask for a refund on the infinity coin, if you used it at all during SAB you are not entitled to a refund, you bought it and you made use of it. A refund would only make sense if you bought it and then SAB was taken out before you could even use the coin.

Would you pay extra money for an infinite version of something that you only planned on using once? Probably not, the fact that it is infinite and reuseable said that the content would be coming back again. They themselves set a 6-7 month period by releasing W2 6-7 months after the first one. What if you bought infinite harvesting tools today, used them all over tyria and then woke up tomorrow to find that they removed harvesting nodes from the world? They have not said they are not going to remove harvesting nodes from the world and then what if instead of a refund they just told you that when the time is right and it wouldn’t take away from the living story, they would reintroduce the harvesting nodes and you could use it again? do you think you would feel the same way?

Therodin.2970

No, instead you whine about the “whining” and throw insults around. Congrats, you sure did prove your superiority, there.

Wait i’m not allowed to complain when someone clutters up a forum i enjoy with useless rubbish about them wanting back some limited time content, but its ok for people to make new threads about this each week including those who comment in this thread?
Superiority? When did i say i was better than you or that my opinions are better than yours? You just contradicted yourself by that comment thinking that you actually have a superior opinion than me. I described this thread, i didn’t throw insults.

Why does them bringing back something they already made and requires no further dev interaction affect you?

Requires no dev interaction? Im guessing you are a game developer and have developed something superior to SAB? If not then your comment is void. Just because you want something doesn’t mean you should have it. But if i didn’t like it, i should just avoid it? I didn’t enjoy SAB i still played it for the skins, only because i knew it was a limited time event.

I’m pretty sure Anet have future events all planned to tie in with story and many other things, and they know people complaining on the forums are a small amount of the player base.
600 gems is 60 gold, its seriously nothing and was even cheaper when you bought it.

Did you also complain when KFC stopped selling double downs?

I agree, it was terrible and such a grind it was mind numbing. I think it should be on a rotation with other big events like it and dragon bash on say a two month or four month rotation.

SAB would be just like any other dungeon with minimal people only doing it for reset rewards and getting skins over the next 2 years because they know its permanent and can wait.

You don’t have to agree with me in anyway, but you don’t NEED SAB. You want it. You don’t need gw2, let alone internet. Sure its fun but its not the end of the world when you don’t get something you want, that’s life.

Are you any of those things you claim i need to be to make a comment about it? Both W1 and W2 were ready to play last time it was in the game, i can’t imagine it would need any changes to still be ready to play.

Therodin.2970

Because i didn’t enjoy it, didn’t fit in with the games theme at all AND it had limited time skins. I didn’t say it should never come back, i said it shouldn’t permanent. Which i then gave valid reasons that you probably didn’t read.

It was a holographic training program for young asurans, how did it not fit in with the game?

Gene Archer.8560

What’s important is that they do intend to bring it back in the future.

Yeah, and they also intend to give us more and better communication.

Let’s go check up on the traits thread to see how that’s working out.

Please. Please just stop parroting their bullkitten. “In the future” was old and tired a year ago.

They will also not release timelines for reasons that they have already stated.

And their reasons are kitten.

Accountable for what?

Oh, I don’t know, the reusable item that they sold for money that continues to be completely unusable?

Actually? Yeah, they did, during the Back to School installment.

You know, the second installment, where it was supposed to become a recurring thing. That’s why the hub has, you know, four worlds. That’s why four worlds are detailed in the map.

I will never understand ppl that ask for a refund on the infinity coin,

And i will never understand people who stand up for a company when they do really crappy things like this to their customers.

if you used it at all during SAB you are not entitled to a refund, you bought it and you made use of it.

And it’s supposed to be able to be used AGAIN. It’s not my fault you’re too stupid to understand why people want a kittening refund.

Panites.6798

Are you any of those things you claim i need to be to make a comment about it? Both W1 and W2 were ready to play last time it was in the game, i can’t imagine it would need any changes to still be ready to play.

They were both full of bugs, you either didn’t play them of you are overwhelmed by nostalgia.

Posted by: mist.9807

mist.9807

Right cause, your final line clearly doesn’t say never again.

Regardless, a large majority of those posting here have advocated, or at least would accept, temporary installments twice, maybe even once a year. e.

Therodin.2970

They were both full of bugs, you either didn’t play them of you are overwhelmed by nostalgia.

I played both worlds quite a lot with friends and guildies without experiencing any serious bugs, but im not old enough to be nostalgic about whatever you think i am.

ReV.6097

A good amount were addressed not long after the player outcry about the bugs and the difficulty on world 2. I played it for most of the month doing the tribulation in September.
Even if SAB doesn’t return, they’d be idiots to not add back the items (Mini’s, Skins, Boom Box etc..) on the gem store.

Legacy of Kain: