SAB Time

SAB Time

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tamarzan.6925

Tamarzan.6925

Unless one of the feature pack features ends up being SAB, I’m not interested. Bring back SAB. Until then, I’m only going to log in once every two weeks to unlock the story.

SAB Time

Posted by: Allaraina.8614

Allaraina.8614

LAWL. We made threads at the same time. Hahahhahaha xD GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

Moar SAB ploxies.

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D
http://asuratime.tumblr.com/

SAB Time

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

Unless one of the feature pack features ends up being SAB, I’m not interested. Bring back SAB. Until then, I’m only going to log in once every two weeks to unlock the story.

Buddy, sPvP and WvW getting actual attention is more important to A LOT of players than a casual fest , temporary PvE event

SAB Time

Allaraina.8614

Buddy, sPvP and WvW getting actual attention is more important to A LOT of players than a casual fest , temporary PvE event

Yes but they could throw in SAB without adding new levels and just… leave it there for us to play in…. while they focus on the other stuff. =D

My 18 characters are waiting for outfits from GW1 like Tuxedos! WE GOT DWAYNA! =D

SAB Time

Posted by: Vesuvius.9874

Vesuvius.9874

It’s a feature pack, not a release, so SAB won’t be part of it.

SAB Time

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

If it is SAB i’m not interested. What a terrible waste of development time.

Work on the actual dying game, ditch the terribad mini games.

SAB Time

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

That’s how I feel about WvW/PVP content, it’s terribly done from the base up and is a waste of time to try and fix at this point. But I don’t go around to PVP threads shouting that.

SAB is one of the coolest things ever done in an MMO, I missed it and I’d love to be able to play through it myself.

Not asking for new content in it, just put in what has already been created, is that really so terrible to ask for?

SAB Time

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

My body is ready. FOR SCHOOL!

Attachments:

SAB Time

Allaraina.8614

My body is ready. FOR SCHOOL!

<3 Rytlock

SAB Time

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

That’s how I feel about WvW/PVP content, it’s terribly done from the base up and is a waste of time to try and fix at this point. But I don’t go around to PVP threads shouting that.

SAB is one of the coolest things ever done in an MMO, I missed it and I’d love to be able to play through it myself.

Not asking for new content in it, just put in what has already been created, is that really so terrible to ask for?

Right, it’s a completely logical to forget even attempting to fix two thirds of the core game features and just let the entire community die…
SAB is just a temporary event….Anet has MUCH bigger priorities (i hope lol) than trying to add back a silly event…
Not saying they shouldn’t add.. but be real, theres more important things than SAB, especially right now, down the road by all means go for it

SAB Time

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I’m going to hunt them all… ohh so bloody. Every. Single. SAB. Skin. I LOVE SAB! :@

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

SAB Time

Allaraina.8614

Right, it’s a completely logical to forget even attempting to fix two thirds of the core game features and just let the entire community die…
SAB is just a temporary event….Anet has MUCH bigger priorities (i hope lol) than trying to add back a silly event…
Not saying they shouldn’t add.. but be real, theres more important things than SAB, especially right now, down the road by all means go for it

What we’re asking for is basically something new to do while they announce how they fixed the other stuff (I say announce how they fixED because while I realize development goes on as long as possible they have likely completed most of whatever they’ve been working on in-house – otherwise they wouldn’t be setting up the announcements for it). I can’t imagine it’s more than hitting a switch to load SAB back up again in the mean time.

In short, I’ve really missed SAB and would like to go back to it while I wait for the next update.

SAB Time

Jerus.4350

You missed my point completely. My point is that in my OPINION PVP is absolute crap in GW2, typically I like PVP in my MMOs, but not in GW2. But I don’t go to the PVP threads and spout off about how terrible it is, I stick to the things I enjoy.

That’s what I’m asking him, and you to do here.

We’re not asking for a bunch of development time, we’re just asking them to return what already exists.

SAB Time

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Please bring back SAB NOW! I dont care for new levels, just give it to us.

SAB or RIOT

SAB Time

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

NO SAB—-give us fixes/give an expnasion/fix bugs/fix the cursor/try communication—but Nintendo 8 bit jumping in an MMO—or put it back with with absolutely zero (0) rewards of any kind and those that want it can play away for the “fun” only.

SAB Time

Allaraina.8614

NO SAB—-give us fixes/give an expnasion/fix bugs/fix the cursor/try communication—but Nintendo 8 bit jumping in an MMO—or put it back with with absolutely zero (0) rewards of any kind and those that want it can play away for the “fun” only.

I don’t see why we can’t have both….

SAB Time

Faux.1937

We arnt asking for them to spend time on SAB, just let us play in it.

SAB or RIOT

SAB Time

Jerus.4350

Fine by me, though I don’t see why reinstating the old rewards would take any more time.

SAB Time

Blude.6812

Fine by me, though I don’t see why reinstating the old rewards would take any more time.

Because if it was 0 awards of any kind, many would stop requesting it or even wanting play it again..

SAB Time

Jerus.4350

Because if it was 0 awards of any kind, many would stop requesting it or even wanting play it again..

Again, fine by me, I just want to play it.

SAB Time

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I agree, just remove all rewards from WvW/PvP while they’re at it so people would stop requesting for updates there or even wanting to play it.

Why should people who care for SAB be punished because you don’t care for it?

SAB Time

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

I’ve done it in the past while people where busy grinding their face off for ascended weapons, and I can do it now. I don’t see the reasoning behind your request, but fun is enough of a reward for me.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

SAB Time

Posted by: reconzero.8310

reconzero.8310

SAB was the best content in game, no carrying, no cheating, you HAD to have some skill and patience (yeah, there is dulfy) or you weren’t gonna get the skins. Skill=guaranteed reward is the best kind of content. No “if I finish the level, I might get a skin”, if you finished it you got a guaranteed token you could trade for the skin. Plus, it was fun as kitten to play with someone else and see them die over and over and over in tribulation mode.

SAB Time

Blude.6812

I agree, just remove all rewards from WvW/PvP while they’re at it so people would stop requesting for updates there or even wanting to play it.

Because the real mmo players (not 8 bit ols school nintendo platform jumpers who want useless bling that does for the actual game type players) be punished because ke resources and devs should be dedicated to actually fixing and improving the game instead of this.
And again—it is no punishment to those who would want to play for the pure “fun of it”. So if it is that mauch fun, 0 rewards won’t matter.

SAB Time

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

Another vote for SAB. Don’t need World 3, just exactly as it was, and ideally permanent. (obviously world 3 and 4 and the red and purple SAB skins would be awesome though).

As for the people who are asking for it not to be turned on, or for no rewards… why? It’s already made. Why would you want to deny people fun just because you don’t enjoy something?

SAB Time

Jerus.4350

Because the real mmo players (not 8 bit ols school nintendo platform jumpers who want useless bling that does for the actual game type players) be punished because ke resources and devs should be dedicated to actually fixing and improving the game instead of this.
And again—it is no punishment to those who would want to play for the pure “fun of it”. So if it is that mauch fun, 0 rewards won’t matter.

Real MMO players…

SAB Time

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Another vote for SAB. Don’t need World 3, just exactly as it was, and ideally permanent. (obviously world 3 and 4 and the red and purple SAB skins would be awesome though).

As for the people who are asking for it not to be turned on, or for no rewards… why? It’s already made. Why would you want to deny people fun just because you don’t enjoy something?

Because that’s not how the world works. “Turning it on” takes time, resources and money that are desperately needed in other parts of the game. Your request actively makes my experience worse.

Why are you trying to deny me the game that I purchased as advertised for some 8-bit mini game?

SAB Time

Posted by: Phloww.1048

Phloww.1048

I vote for bringing SAB back, even if it’s not adding anything new. Just allow it open for those of us who are still collecting the remaining skins/minis/etc. Eventually World 3 and 4 should be implemented cause we still need to save Princess Miya and beat Lord Vanquish.

SAB Time

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

Because that’s not how the world works. “Turning it on” takes time, resources and money that are desperately needed in other parts of the game. Your request actively makes my experience worse.

Why are you trying to deny me the game that I purchased as advertised for some 8-bit mini game?

I am sure it would take like a whole week to type the code activating something already in the game !!

Morelike changing a 0 to a 1 as its already there just needs turning back on

SAB Time

Wolfheart.1938

And you know this how? For all you know they only need to change a number or a word so your argument is invalid. As does Blute’s but I’m not even going to bother replying to him because frankly speaking I just wanted my voice to be heard, not teach logic 101.

SAB Time

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

And you know this how?

Because Newton’s first law says so.

In order to effect a change on the current state of the game (adding SAB back in for example) some effort (effort equates to resources, time, money in a business endeavor) is required.

Now the amount of time, effort, or money involved is something else. It may be a matter of moments. It may be a matter of hours, we do not know.

SAB Time

Wolfheart.1938

That is a misinterpretation of Newton’s first law of motion but I suspect you are being sarcastic

SAB Time

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

lol you must be one of those people who complains about how new game assets takes time away from class balance…

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

SAB Time

Posted by: Phantasmal.5631

Phantasmal.5631

Our opinions are just as valid as anyone elses on the forums. We want SAB BACK!!! It is content WE enjoy. Seeing how SAB is requested almost daily, it is a popular event. If they put it out with no rewards I am fine with it! I just want to play it again!

SAB Time

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

So, those who play for pure fun in WvW also don’t need another reward….

SAB Time

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

Yes indeed I would love to have SAB back as permanent so I can do it when I want at my own time and enjoy it fully.

SAB Time

Faux.1937

2 years of the same 8 dungeons, why cant we just have sab all year around. Make I love SAB, its so unique and amazing, please please please please give it to us.

SAB or RIOT