SAB Unknown Item

SAB Unknown Item

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kalyani.1453

Kalyani.1453

I noticed this when SAB was last out, but I never found anyone mentioning it. It isn’t included in the item collection achievement, so it puzzles me. The item is located in world 2, zone 2, right after the area with Tribulation Cloud. There is a door to the item, but it is blocked by a stone wall with a fist that has the down arrow on it instead of the normal swirl symbol, leading me to believe there is an upgrade to the Push Glove somewhere.

What is the item? How do I get it? If it requires an upgrade, where do I get that? Thank you.

Attachments:

SAB Unknown Item

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

This stone wall indeed requires the upgraded glove of wisdom. Where is it? Somewhere in W3 or W4.

That much was confirmed by Josh himself during the back to school release. It is basically the start of metroidvania elements inside the box, much like the cannon in W1 Z3 that needs the regular glove to get to.

As for the item behind it… looks like it could be the next wallet upgrade, frankly I am surprised there is an item at all, considering it is not meant to be accessible at this time (during back to school the camera was more restricted, yay for new camera options).

SAB Unknown Item

Posted by: Kalyani.1453

Kalyani.1453

Thanks for the official info. As for the item, it was always there. I’ve been puzzled over it for what, 3 years now? >_<

SAB Unknown Item

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Back in the day I was certain that the area the cannon led to would have the glove needed to get past that wall. Even with the ICC, though, it was too much of a pain to get back there and do an extensive search.

It feels like SAB has gotten easier in the intervening time, so maybe I’ll go hunting back there again before it gets shut down.

SAB Unknown Item

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

The only things in the cannon area on W1Z3, that I know of, are a 1up and 50 bauble dig spot. If anyone knows anything else from overthere I would like to know.

The 1up is easy to get, as for the dig spot I don’t remember exactly where it is (I probably wouldn’t have remembered it at all if someone else hadn’t mentioned it elsewhere to be honest).