SAB W2 Z2, Pass to the beginning?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Painy Deaths.9304

Painy Deaths.9304

Hello everyone,

I just tried to do some achivements in World 2 Zone 2 (bachelor of bauble and become the master).

Im already at the final boss and I discovered I haven’t collected all the baubles and haven’t killed all the assasins. Is there any route or pass where I can go to the beginning without leaving the instance?

Im kinda desperate because I spent 2h 30min doing this and I canĀ“t get them at the end.

Thank very much for you time

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I think that’s one of the ones you can’t if you already used that final checkpoint.

You may have missed the enemies in the new shortcut as the guides likely don’t show those at the moment.

Posted by: Artemid.3925

Artemid.3925

I think, once you hit the final checkpoint, you’re SOL on being able to backtrack.

That said, for your next run-through, do note that if you take the shortcut eagle and ride it all the way, appear at the bell structure before the boss, and then die (grab all the baubles up there first!) WITHOUT tagging the last check point, you’re back ported to the checkpoint between the gong pavilion and the teleporter platforms. From there, with some work you can backtrack almost the whole way, and doing this in some order (clearing up to that point, going back and taking the shortcut; taking the shortcut first, then clearing backwards) is mandatory to get all the baubles.