SAB problem - tokens AFTER full collection?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Q:

Hello.

I would ask for a way to sell Z-123s (the skin tokens from each zone),

into something – lets say a 250x Bauble.

Many have already finished world1 collection and as time goes on, more will have those tokens, which were once a treasure pinged in map chat, instead we will have a screnshot of a full stack of them for sure.

Please let us vendor them.

Thank you

EDIT:
TOKENS FOR DECORATIONS IS A FANTASTIC IDEA, CRASH, LOVE IT pliss aneth

Attachments:

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

(edited by Flumek.9043)

Posted by: CrashTestAuto.9108

CrashTestAuto.9108

A:

I don’t know how big a problem this is now, but if there really won’t be a zone 3 next year, then this will become an issue. Giving some reason to run old trib modes would be a good idea.

I’m not sure how I’d implement it though. Maybe make some decorations tied to it, so you can spam it for extra copies of that decoration? Annoyingly, the obvious decoration for this would have been the King Toad. Z1 + Z2 + Z3 + Cloud = Unimpressive King Toad. Then 64 for the super one.

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I think you are overestimating the amount of people who are sick enough to finish that collection…

OK, I have to admit I’m one of them… Yet, with speedruns around 3min/4min already yielding ~250 baubles, I can’t see another 250 baubles to be a reasonable price for the one token, on top of the baubles you already get per run.

Also, this would only lead to people farming the same zone over and over again (which is what they already do).

I could imagine turning in a full set of tokens (per world) for a bauble bubble or something similar though.

Maybe this would make zone 3 more interesting and make up for the missing bauble reward in that zone…

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

Great idea crash.

Also, Rayti, yes it could be lower, i just made a number up… Tho the piles will really stack up for poeple if were not getting new SAB worlds

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

i am somewhat frustrated that there is no alternate crafting recipe for either king toad statue that includes trib tokens!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions