SAB world 2, Zone 3 last shops

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Reincarnated.1754

Reincarnated.1754

Q:

How are you supposed to play the flute in tribulation mode to open the shop?

Spent 8 hours to get there,
several attempts to open the door,
don’t have time to play the flute before the clouds disappear.
If I press the sequence (332331) too quickly it won’t work, I tested it on the mouths that blow, you have to do the sequence slow (take more than 6 seconds).
Then the F-ing Game crashed.
What a waste of 8 hours.

Is there some where else you should stand? other than the clouds?

PS. don’t merge this, I want to find this post again if it gets answered.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

A:

When you’re on the cloud before the first of the three clouds, press 3. Then jump to the first cloud and press three again.

Then jump to the next cloud and press 2,3. Then jump to the final cloud and press 31. It works.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I’ve not done this bit, but I think I read the answer elsewhere, so I’ll just repeat what I’ve heard.

You start playing the flute before you get there. Someone said one note per cloud? But you only need to be in place when you END the song, not when you’re starting it. Which means, yes, you need to do that AND jump from spot to spot. Good luck.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

Did it seriously take you eight hours just to get to the door?

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It takes timing. No you don’t need six seconds. You just need the flute active when you get there.

Reincarnated.1754

Did it seriously take you eight hours just to get to the door?

yes, then it crashed.

It takes timing. No you don’t need six seconds. You just need the flute active when you get there.

Like I say I tested it else where, if you enter the sequence too quickly it doesn’t work.

last time when SAB was here I did it in Normal Mode (Not in Tribulation mode). There are 3 clouds together at the end.
You jump on one play a note, jump to the next play a note, jump to the next play a note. by this time the 1st has returned so you can repeat the sequence with the last three notes.

This was not possible this time I did it in Tribulation mode. more than one cloud was disappearing and none was returning in time.

May be I needed to practice a little bit more so that when you land on a cloud you are not activating two at a time, I don’t know.

Not spending any more time on it until I have calmed down due to the crash.
I know it’s hard, that’s why I put time aside to do it.

I was hoping for someone who had actually done it to answer.
To confirm it can be done, and how they did it.

Not get hear say about last time it was here.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Umm… A lot of people have done it. Many have also done it last time as that is when I did it. It took me several tries but I did it. All I needed was the flute active when I reached it.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

you need to practice a little more.

in terms of actually getting the flute to play, hit a note so that you see the progress bar do its thing, and once that completes the notes flip over and you can actually start playing quickly. try hitting that first note before you jump to the 3 cloud cluster and youll prolly have an easier time.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Posted by: eNeRgOo.5463

eNeRgOo.5463

I feel anger here.
You have to unlock the sequence in World 2 Zone 2. There’s a ninja and his flower hidden somewhere in the mountains. You play the song to flower and hidden wall opens.
Knowing the sequence from YouTube is not enough. Dulfy actually said how to do it in her videos.
After you do that – You can open this wall in World 2 Zone 3 and after that – Send me 5 gold because of informations I just provided you

So yeah – Practice will do nothing here if you did not visit Lotus Ninja in Zone 2

Reincarnated.1754

When you’re on the cloud before the first of the three clouds, press 3. Then jump to the first cloud and press three again.

Then jump to the next cloud and press 2,3. Then jump to the final cloud and press 31. It works.

Thanks, I’ll work on it when I get time to get there again, I would have probably have worked it out after some practice if the game didn’t close on me.
I just got Hist that the game closed on me at this point.

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

I feel anger here.
You have to unlock the sequence in World 2 Zone 2. There’s a ninja and his flower hidden somewhere in the mountains. You play the song to flower and hidden wall opens.
Knowing the sequence from YouTube is not enough. Dulfy actually said how to do it in her videos.
After you do that – You can open this wall in World 2 Zone 3 and after that – Send me 5 gold because of informations I just provided you

So yeah – Practice will do nothing here if you did not visit Lotus Ninja in Zone 2

+1 It is not difficult to open when you have this song unlocked. You need to visit zone 2 hidden room first.

English is not my native language, sorry :<

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

you need to practice a little more.

in terms of actually getting the flute to play, hit a note so that you see the progress bar do its thing, and once that completes the notes flip over and you can actually start playing quickly. try hitting that first note before you jump to the 3 cloud cluster and youll prolly have an easier time.

Me-tooing on this. When I went after Master of Baubles this year, I started playing the flute all the way back at the checkpoint. That way the thing is out and the progress bar is advanced. The progress bar will reset along the way, but I’d enter part of the song with every other jump to keep it in check.

When I reached the ending cloud cluster, I’d enter half of the song with every jump. There’s no need to be slow about it unless you’re having problems coordinating all your fingers.

(edited by Sariel V.7024)