SO I CANNOT join my friend in a zone now?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: TheZeus.8617

TheZeus.8617

Thanks Anet.. I am officially over this game… cannot join my wife now to do Teq… yep nice little hidden patch you did there…

Down the toilet you go….

/flush

Athena War Goddess
[TWIN] Anvil Rock

Posted by: TheZeus.8617

TheZeus.8617

Want to comment anet?

Athena War Goddess
[TWIN] Anvil Rock

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Is she in a pre-patch map?

If so that’s why, been like that forever.

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

Same things happens with us last night in Edge of the Mists. We wanted to go full guild party but the “join” button was gone.

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Same things happens with us last night in Edge of the Mists. We wanted to go full guild party but the “join” button was gone.

Wow! This has to be a bug.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Someone in my guild sais that couldn’t join the Teq map because it was asking him an item to do it… I’m not sure what to think since he’s a newbie player and we told him how to join maps for the first time, but if that rumour is true… well, i need confirmation before speaking about.

Anyone can confirm?

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

Posted by: Rogue.7856

Rogue.7856

What the hell happened… This is complete crap!

GG Alts 09/09/14

Sept 09 patch, killed me and my wife’s alt experience…

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Someone in my guild sais that couldn’t join the Teq map because it was asking him an item to do it… I’m not sure what to think since he’s a newbie player and we told him how to join maps for the first time, but if that rumour is true… well, i need confirmation before speaking about.

Anyone can confirm?

Yeah the item was datamined. It’s stuff from the Chinese version of the game that allows you to teleport to your friends. Up next, VIP program where you can pay an optional sub fee!

morrolan.9608

Anyone can confirm?

Yeah the item was datamined. It’s stuff from the Chinese version of the game that allows you to teleport to your friends. Up next, VIP program where you can pay an optional sub fee!

Wow, an item that you purchase from the cash shop?

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Anyone can confirm?

Wow, an item that you purchase from the cash shop?

Yes, there’s a thread on Reddit where some new upcoming stuff was datamined. It’s an item that lets you teleport to your friends or something, I didn’t look too much into it because frankly I’ve about had it with this kitten.

morrolan.9608

It would be really nice to get confirmation on whether this is a bug or not.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

Posted by: RubiBayer

RubiBayer

Content Marketing Manager

Guys, this is a bug and we’re working on fixing it right now. I want to take a second to remind you of two things that we’ve mentioned before: First, if you see something that you think isn’t working properly, please use /bug in game so the right people can be notified immediately. (Talking it over on the forum is fine too–sharing the details with us and other players can be enormously helpful)

Second, datamined content is unfinished and subject to an enormous amount of change, so it’s always a bad idea to make assumptions about a situation based on it.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Guys, this is a bug and we’re working on fixing it right now. I want to take a second to remind you of two things that we’ve mentioned before: First, if you see something that you think isn’t working properly, please use /bug in game so the right people can be notified immediately. (Talking it over on the forum is fine too–sharing the details with us and other players can be enormously helpful)

Second, datamined content is unfinished and subject to an enormous amount of change, so it’s always a bad idea to make assumptions about a situation based on it.

5 months ago it was: The VIP system and items will NEVER be coming to US/EU

Now it is in the game files and it is “unfinished and subject to change”

I’ll remain skeptical… If VIP comes to US/EU I will be gone and I will do my best to take everyone I know with me.

Posted by: Cactus Brawler.7415

Cactus Brawler.7415

I’ll remain skeptical… If VIP comes to US/EU I will be gone and I will do my best to take everyone I know with me.

Yes seems very, very odd.

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Because every other thing that was data mined didn’t eventually show up in the game in pretty much exactly as it was in the data mined information…

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

Yeah, to be honest I am really concerned about this. Too much changing the Western version to suit the Chinese. The new leveling system is a disaster. Stop trying to force this stuff on us. It’s not going to work. Western gamers don’t like that kind of stuff. VIP is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE and I think it really would be the one thing to drive me away from this game.

Posted by: Paul.4081

Paul.4081

801 gems now shut up

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Because every other thing that was data mined didn’t eventually show up in the game in pretty much exactly as it was in the data mined information…

Like the paper bag masks? You’re right!

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Paper-Bag_Helm_4-Pack

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

Now to be fair, that was mined a while ago. As were many other things that never made it in.

Bikinis for example.

Posted by: Julischka Bean.7491

Julischka Bean.7491

Take this thread as a warning Anet. Us Westerners are not Chinese . We game differently. If you do a VIP sub, be very, very, very careful as to what it contains.

Lisa.

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

……….. Under her name it say ’’Director’’ of GW2 ? ………..

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

No VIP sub. Period. It’s not acceptable.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

How about the profession-specific test armor? I saw someone link a set sitting around Lion’s Arch once. Or how about the amulet with something like +500 to Power?

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Out of the 5000 or so items that have been data mined since launch i’d say about 12 didn’t make it into the game… If that is your evidence I can’t say i’m reassured.

Funnily enough all the things that DIDN’T make it into the game were all the things that people wanted….

masks…
swimming suits….
precursor crafting…

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Funnily enough all the things that DIDN’T make it into the game were all the things that people wanted….

masks…
swimming suits….
precursor crafting…

I dunno, they fixed my longbow . . .

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Tamasan.6457

Tamasan.6457

First, if you see something that you think isn’t working properly, please use /bug in game so the right people can be notified immediately.

How can we know what is intended when so much is intentionally left out of the patch notes?

Posted by: DomAltares.8651

DomAltares.8651

Yeah, to be honest I am really concerned about this. Too much changing the Western version to suit the Chinese. The new leveling system is a disaster. Stop trying to force this stuff on us. It’s not going to work. Western gamers don’t like that kind of stuff. VIP is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE and I think it really would be the one thing to drive me away from this game.

“Please, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.” – Anet