~STOP purchasing PRECURSORS off the TP!~

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

Have you watched this video: http://youtu.be/Jy7CcwnfUdU?t=13m25s ?

• “The other thing that you’ll see this year is that you’ll see the ability to build a precursor. It’s not going to be next week. It’ll probably be as we get closer to the end of the year. But we’ll absolutely add that support so that you can make your own precursor and make it feel like your making progress putting one of those together. Very likely it’ll be through crafting. We haven’t completely finalized that. But that’s more than likely where that’s all going to drop in."

Again, do NOT waste your hard earned gold purchasing an expensive Precursor at 200-800g from some random stranger just so that you can get your Legendary this month. There are 4 months left in the year. Be patient, save your gold to build one at a fraction of the cost, and be rewarded for the process. To those with Precursors on the market, I’m sorry, but something’s got to give….

Posted by: Yaki.9563

Yaki.9563

How do you know it won’t take 500g of mats to build it? And at some vague random date in the future that might not even happen.

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

I’m waiting for new Legendaries to be honest. Of course that’s probably a long ways off. I don’t see a problem with buying precursors off the tp now, if you’re going for a specific legendary though. As Yaki said, we have no clue what building precursors will entail.

Posted by: Omnionicron.2319

Omnionicron.2319

I’d like to believe the point of this post is to just go ahead and wait. Its very possible that it will take an equal amount of gold/time to craft these precursers…HOWEVER….there is a chance that it will not. Is your time worth 700+ gold?

Posted by: Brendar.3548

Brendar.3548

For those starting their legendaries, or just recently started, yes they should wait, but for those that the precursor is all they have left, or close to that point, they should just go ahead and buy it.

Ignorance killed the cat, curiosity was framed.

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

More crafting? Do these devs ever get another ideas of acquiring items? What about adding hard mode to current dungeons, collect relics (that aren’t tradable) and combine them to build a precursor? I don’t want to craft more of your kitten! All they do is release items that you craft, so what’s the point of even going outside LA… i swear these people—-

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

It has been said a couple months ago by an ANET dev that precursors were going to be added as a “Precursor Scavenger Hunt”. Don’t waste your money unless you really GOT TO HAVE IT NOW.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

Anet already stated that the “precursor scavenger hunt” it’s not gonna be crafting related in latest pax interview. And yes it will very expensive and hard to grind it’s just gonna be an alternative to buying it from the TP that’s all.

Legendaries need to stay unique.

play hard , go pro.

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

I got a Zap off the Mystic Forge today and effectively traded it for The Lover. So… no, I’m not going to do what you say.

Nuka Cola.8520

Anet already stated that the “precursor scavenger hunt” it’s not gonna be crafting related in latest pax interview. And yes it will very expensive and hard to grind it’s just gonna be an alternative to buying it from the TP that’s all.

To stay unique, they first need to become unique…

Siphaed.9235

More crafting? Do these devs ever get another ideas of acquiring items? What about adding hard mode to current dungeons, collect relics (that aren’t tradable) and combine them to build a precursor? I don’t want to craft more of your kitten! All they do is release items that you craft, so what’s the point of even going outside LA… i swear these people—-

Are you ware that crafting requires materials gathered from around the game’s world and zones? That you cannot obtain those things in LA unless you purchase from the trading post (although account bound ones you cannot). But another thing to note is that in order to purchase you’ll need to obtain gold, once again requiring to leave LA in order to obtain.

Your ranting argument is baseless and more or less that you don’t like crafting. Well,….I’m sorry, but that’s how it’s going to be. Either take that, or the other two options are to go and find one from a chest in the game’s world (.5% chance?) and/or purchase from another lucky player in the game for 100’s of gold.

Nuka Cola.8520

Are you ware that crafting requires materials gathered from around the game’s world and zones? That you cannot obtain those things in LA unless you purchase from the trading post (although account bound ones you cannot). But another thing to note is that in order to purchase you’ll need to obtain gold, once again requiring to leave LA in order to obtain.

Your ranting argument is baseless and more or less that you don’t like crafting. Well,….I’m sorry, but that’s how it’s going to be. Either take that, or the other two options are to go and find one from a chest in the game’s world (.5% chance?) and/or purchase from another lucky player in the game for 100’s of gold.

you can buy them on something called TP, just like 99.999% of other things in the game. And don’t even tell me its costly because if you’re going for legendary you probably have enough money, plus the over nerfed world is so nerfed that buying from TP is what you’ll do anyway. If the precursor was created with relics and there was no way to buy these relics, only then it would feel like you had a goal. It could be much more than just collecting relics in hard mode tho, relics would be one step of the three or five needed. Do anything but make me craft even more

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

I don’t care about precs OR legendaries.

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Legendaries need to stay unique?

There is always a lot of people in LA with legendaries. My guild have a lot of people with legendaries. There was always 1 or 2 persons with legendaries when I used to run dungeons.

The only reason I don’t have a legendary is because I only play necro and the only legendary I like is Twilight (I got Dusk but sold it for 800g).

So nope, legendaries aren’t unique, just really expensive (if every single player would really work for one, everyone would have a legendarie).

And no, even if you can craft a precursor, people will still pay a lot for them so if this is an attempt to lower the prices well, is a lame attempt and isn’t going to work.

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Siphaed.9235

There is always a lot of people in LA with legendaries. My guild have a lot of people with legendaries. There was always 1 or 2 persons with legendaries when I used to run dungeons.

The only reason I don’t have a legendary is because I only play necro and the only legendary I like is Twilight (I got Dusk but sold it for 800g).

So nope, legendaries aren’t unique, just really expensive (if every single player would really work for one, everyone would have a legendarie).

And no, even if you can craft a precursor, people will still pay a lot for them so if this is an attempt to lower the prices well, is a lame attempt and isn’t going to work.

1) Legendary weapons are in their own right expensive via the Gift of Fortune and Icy Runestones. That right there is still well over 400-500g worth of materials, not even including the individual Legendary weapon’s required special mats (like 100 Charged Lodestones, 250 Orichalcum Bars, and 250 Hardened Leather for a Gift of Weather).

2) This is not “an attempt to lower prices of Precursors”, as logic dictates that the sellers will not delist and lose the 5% posting fee to relist at a lower price. Instead this is an attempt to warn those who are trying to collect the 800g to purchase Dusk to rethink their options. Even if Precursors average out at 200g each to craft, that’s still far cheaper and will cause market prices in 4 months from now to nose dive. I will not have any hand in it, the system will do all the work; and that will be rewarding for those who are trying to get a Precursor, but are locked out due to the currently extortionist market prices.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

If you watch the interview, there will, most likely, never be Hard Mode dungeons, so that won’t be a viable way to collect anything.

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

Again, do NOT waste your hard earned gold purchasing an expensive Precursor at 200-800g from some random stranger just so that you can get your Legendary this month. There are 4 months left in the year. Be patient, save your gold to build one at a fraction of the cost, and be rewarded for the process. To those with Precursors on the market, I’m sorry, but something’s got to give….

Reverse psychology or something? Or get people to stop buying them off the TP so prices will go down thus you can buy one more cheaply? Brilliant!

btw a correction, you CAN make lots of gold w/o leaving LA. Helps to have master crafter or at least a couple crafting skills. Know when to buy, know when to sell resources or sell crafted items. I’ve made some excellent gold buying resources and selling back items. And I’m not talking a few silver per item hah! But winners and loosers, LA is loaded with gold.

(edited by Daywolf.2630)

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

To stay unique, they first need to become unique…

Anything that requires 2k+ gold or 1000 usd makes you pretty unique in a game like this Hope this helps

play hard , go pro.

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

Have you watched this video: http://youtu.be/Jy7CcwnfUdU?t=13m25s ?

• “The other thing that you’ll see this year is that you’ll see the ability to build a precursor. It’s not going to be next week. It’ll probably be as we get closer to the end of the year. But we’ll absolutely add that support so that you can make your own precursor and make it feel like your making progress putting one of those together. Very likely it’ll be through crafting. We haven’t completely finalized that. But that’s more than likely where that’s all going to drop in."

Ok, and do you think it’s magically gonna cost like 10g and take 3 days to “make”? Look at ascended weapons now. It requires a couple weeks and doing all facets of the game with the help of people. I’m sure a precursor is take a lot longer and require a lot more. And if you read closely it says “very likely it will be through crafting”. This not a guarantee. Like I said in another thread, i’d bet it’s gonna be some really long story type quest where you have to go retrieve acct bound items from around the world via dungeon runs, harvesting, wvw and open world and then deliver said item to an NPC who will then time gate you for a day or 2 while he “works” on the item you delivered and then sends you a mail ingame when he’s ready to see you again. This will proceed prolly like a month so it will take you a month to make your precursor assuming you know where all the stuff is you need to collect.

And while they say before the end of the year, you never know what might happen. They might run across unforeseen problems or something and need to push it to 1st quarter of next year. Me personally, if I wanted a legendary, i’d just go ahead and work on one now. When they implement this alternative way of getting a precursor, then you can work on another one. So if you are gonna sit here thinking by the end of the year they are gonna create some system that will basically give out a precursor for a handshake with an NPC, I really think you will be in for a rude awakening. I doubt it’s gonna be some easy quick quest. But to each their own, just don’t get mad at Anet when it’s not the easy quest you were maybe expecting.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

If you watch the interview, there will, most likely, never be Hard Mode dungeons, so that won’t be a viable way to collect anything.

They need to fix their class balancing before giving out hardmode dungeons. The way I can see things now, every party is basically going to be ‘no necros or engis cos they suck’.

Also, reading into prices too much will make the game turn into more of a stock market simulator than something enjoyable.

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

i really think precursor will have a REASONABLE cost and will require reasonable effort.

They did the Whole precursor thing because precursor market got out of hand.

So despite i think they will cost 100-200 G i really doubt they will be anywhere near current GS, staff etc prices.

The expensive part of legendary was supposed to be the craft not the precursor.

A precursor is not a legendary weapon……to get to legendary you still need lot of stuff. and effort but its only an exotic…..

They said they want to make so if a player drop one it still feels lucky…..
That is way far from tutelating speculators that made precursor what are today.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Actually, engineers are good. Necros just need more group utility then they’ll be fine.

I’m pretty sure Colin said as well that while there won’t be hard mode, they’ll want to make certain paths harder so that the stronger players can do those.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: Daywolf.2630

Daywolf.2630

every party is basically going to be ‘no necros or engis cos they suck’.

Says the ranger? hehehe

Posted by: Rama.6439

Rama.6439

I highly doubt prices will stay the same, in fact when people start to get Ascended weapons the prices on precursors will start to go down, and I bet with the next major update and if they add more skins, they will drop again, just watch…

Arcubus Balefire – 80 Guardian
Välkyri – 80 Warrior
JQ[Lulz] – Kill fur Thrillz…

Posted by: Balkanwarrior.5132

Balkanwarrior.5132

inb4 every precursor costs 1000g to craft and is timegated for at least 2 weeks

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

I got Storm for 100 g about two months ago. It’s now nearing 400g. I’m starting to work on the Bifrost, but I’m afraid 800g is far too much to spend on a precursor, so it probably will never get made unless I find the pre myself. BIG FROWNY FACE.

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

OP is clearly underestimating or is totally unaware of the power of the markets in attaining equilibrium.

When and if that time comes when people will be able to craft a precursor, be assured that the price of the total mats will be greater than or equal the price it takes to buy it now.

This has been common throughout the beginning of time…

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Don’t tell me what to do! You are not my dad!………………………….. You are not my dad!

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

I’m finishing up The Moot, bought the energizer the day after price increased, X^(
am shy 178 ectos (any donations would be appreciated ;oD). But after this one I’ll be saving up gold and mats for when the new legendary weapons come out. I wonder if the new precursors (and maybe the old ones) will be ascended.

LordByron.8369

OP is clearly underestimating or is totally unaware of the power of the markets in attaining equilibrium.

When and if that time comes when people will be able to craft a precursor, be assured that the price of the total mats will be greater than or equal the price it takes to buy it now.

Why they are introducing precursor craft? to solve precursor price issue

Similar case history?
charged lodestones, crystalline dust

Did it work?
yes

Methinks you have a precursor to sell….(jk)

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

Similar case history?

Did it work?
yes

Imagine the precursor crafting in similar terms as the ascended weapon crafting, quite likely more time gated and resource consuming. If they wanted everyone to run around with legendaries (which they already do btw) they would have made it easier long ago. There is not really a precursor price issue to solve here. Prices are increasingly slightly over time, considering that more money into the economy means that gold is devalued, thus, demanded items cost more gold.

Also, i don’t have a precursor to sell as i had gotten my legendary over half a year ago and i have no intention to go over the grind once again.

:)

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

I’d just rather wait for a lucky drop. Given how these ascended weapons are, I’m actually kinda afraid to find out the crafting costs for Precursors.

I ? Karkas.

LordByron.8369

Similar case history?

Did it work?
yes

Imagine the precursor crafting in similar terms as the ascended weapon crafting, quite likely more time gated and resource consuming. If they wanted everyone to run around with legendaries (which they already do btw) they would have made it easier long ago. There is not really a precursor price issue to solve here. Prices are increasingly slightly over time, considering that more money into the economy means that gold is devalued, thus, demanded items cost more gold.

Also, i don’t have a precursor to sell as i had gotten my legendary over half a year ago and i have no intention to go over the grind once again.

:)

If they didn t want everyone to run around with a precursor they would not made it best in slot…..

Also they changed their mind when they said they want people to get a legendary more for stats than appearance. (www forum)

Now that legendary armors are near, they don t need an unpopular thing as precursors speculation any more.

Also with ascended they are introducing other expensive things most people wants (not to mention trasmutation stones for a decent skin)

Trust me precursors will fall soon.
Its a win-win situation for anet.

GW2 balance:

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

How do you know it won’t take 500g of mats to build it? And at some vague random date in the future that might not even happen.

It will be time gated for a year of daily mat gathering.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

We have no way to know what the cost of ‘building’ a precursor will be. Since there is no way of comparing that cost to the cost of buying one today of the TP, it really can’t enter in to the decision making process of someone who desires a legendary today.

One interesting side effect is that if the OP succeeds in getting people to refrain from purchasing, the price will go down as demand declines. Then OP could buy a precursor for less gold. Hmmm, I don’t know that either though.

Siphaed.9235

We have no way to know what the cost of ‘building’ a precursor will be. Since there is no way of comparing that cost to the cost of buying one today of the TP, it really can’t enter in to the decision making process of someone who desires a legendary today.

One interesting side effect is that if the OP succeeds in getting people to refrain from purchasing, the price will go down as demand declines. Then OP could buy a precursor for less gold. Hmmm, I don’t know that either though.

I would not. I’ve been “casually” doing the off setting parts, like the Gift of Mastery and …well, that’s it. The Gift of Fortune would be a far more likely thing to obtain before ever getting a Precursor, and that thing is expensive! After going for that -if I actually decide to- I’d have to go for the Legendary specific Gift and THEN the Precursor after all that. But, I don’t expect that to happen any time at all this month due to the SAB taking me out of the game’s world and instead into the game’s world (inception!). October is going to once again take me out of the game’s world and into the magical lands of the Mad Realm with Made King Thorn. ….ugh, this game! But, my point is that in the time it would take to obtain those other things first, the Precursor crafting method would be in and it would be far more beneficial to just craft the item myself instead of purchasing one from another player.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

you can buy them on something called TP, just like 99.999% of other things in the game. And don’t even tell me its costly because if you’re going for legendary you probably have enough money, plus the over nerfed world is so nerfed that buying from TP is what you’ll do anyway. If the precursor was created with relics and there was no way to buy these relics, only then it would feel like you had a goal. It could be much more than just collecting relics in hard mode tho, relics would be one step of the three or five needed. Do anything but make me craft even more

Some of what you’ve said seems to contradict other comments you’ve made on Ascended crafting.
T7 mats are account bound, and you have different sources for them, thus there is a solid “goal” involved with getting one of those weapons. I believe it should be the same for the legendary weapons.
As for precursors, Anet’s been a whole lot of talk about scavenger hunts and crafting, but no action. I’ll believe it when I see it.
If I had to come up with 500g worth of mats that could be found or harvested in world, I’d do that in a heartbeat over paying someone an exorbitant price for a precursor.
What I want most is a reasonable path to a guaranteed result. Not slot machine gambling with the mystic toilet or drops in world, and not “solo Teq 5 times without dying” either.
Personally I think that if Anet is going to make a set path to obtaining a precursor, that path should involve T7 mats, but not be more difficult than it currently is to get a legendary. Sadly, it will likely end up being ridiculously difficult, because Anet makes more money off the TP transactions if more people just give up and purchase. Anything to drive the people to pull out their wallet.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Nuka Cola.8520

Some of what you’ve said seems to contradict other comments you’ve made on Ascended crafting.
T7 mats are account bound, and you have different sources for them, thus there is a solid “goal” involved with getting one of those weapons. I believe it should be the same for the legendary weapons.
As for precursors, Anet’s been a whole lot of talk about scavenger hunts and crafting, but no action. I’ll believe it when I see it.
If I had to come up with 500g worth of mats that could be found or harvested in world, I’d do that in a heartbeat over paying someone an exorbitant price for a precursor.
What I want most is a reasonable path to a guaranteed result. Not slot machine gambling with the mystic toilet or drops in world, and not “solo Teq 5 times without dying” either.
Personally I think that if Anet is going to make a set path to obtaining a precursor, that path should involve T7 mats, but not be more difficult than it currently is to get a legendary. Sadly, it will likely end up being ridiculously difficult, because Anet makes more money off the TP transactions if more people just give up and purchase. Anything to drive the people to pull out their wallet.

The main problem i have with these T7 mats is the fact that they’re forcing me to do things i hate such as jumping puzzles and braindead dragons. That plus seeing 24h countdown after crafting only one mat is just~~~~~ Now if a new dungeon was added and every single T7 mat (excluding those that need to be refined like the ones with a countdown) i would be very happy and enjoy farming the dungeon with a goal instead of pressing Space 10 000 times per jumping puzzle. Anet doesn’t give us enough way to acquire stuff and looks like after a year they haven’t learned anything.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

The main problem i have with these T7 mats is the fact that they’re forcing me to do things i hate such as jumping puzzles and braindead dragons. That plus seeing 24h countdown after crafting only one mat is just~~~~~ Now if a new dungeon was added and every single T7 mat (excluding those that need to be refined like the ones with a countdown) i would be very happy and enjoy farming the dungeon with a goal instead of pressing Space 10 000 times per jumping puzzle. Anet doesn’t give us enough way to acquire stuff and looks like after a year they haven’t learned anything.

Ok, I see your point, but wasn’t that sort of the original idea with legendaries? That you have to run a wide variety of content (WvW, dungeons, open world, etc.) to obtain the required materials to build one? I hated WvW, especially the jumping puzzle. I’m not a PvP type person, yet it’s required for the legendary build. So I forced myself through it.
By its nature, having crafting paths for long term weapons that cover all aspects of the game is going to include things that you don’t like doing.

As for countdown timers, Eve Online is a game you should avoid, just a side note.

The problem is that Anet needed to balance between the casual player and the hardcore player. I think perhaps the time gating plus the account bound status on materials was perhaps over-the-top, but as far as taking an effort to balance casual vs. hardcore when it comes to the ability to craft something, I think they did a decent job.

And yes. Anet has come up short in providing multiple ways to obtain things, but even still, each T7 item has more than one location you can obtain it from.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

Actually, engineers are good. Necros just need more group utility then they’ll be fine.

I’m pretty sure Colin said as well that while there won’t be hard mode, they’ll want to make certain paths harder so that the stronger players can do those.

Warrior or Thief does more damage, Mesmer or Guardian has more utility. There just isn’t a place in any party for an engi or necro.

Posted by: Arkham Creed.7358

Arkham Creed.7358

If the precursor was created with relics and there was no way to buy these relics, only then it would feel like you had a goal.

Sounds a lot like what they did with Ascended weapons and the new account bound materials needed for them. Relics, mats….same thing. And if not crafting how do you suggest we “build” a precursor? I mean building something is pretty much the definition of crafting.

Finally, as to hard mode, that has been confirmed a no-go. Colin himself said in a recent PAX interview that they were not going to do that because they didn’t want to further divide the community and make it even harder to find a group for the content you want/need to play.

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

I think the “craft a precursor” is for new legendaries and not the original ones. In addition, crafting one will probably be as painful (or more so) to obtaining one using the TP or MF.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

It’s a little late for that. I threw over 1000 gold into the Mystic Forge hoping for a precursor and got nothing. I’m not even going for a legendary weapon anymore, I’m just going straight for the ascended weapons, and guess what? I’m already 85% of the way finished gathering all of the mats I need. All I need to do now is craft the ascended mats and I’m done.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Posted by: chemiclord.3978

chemiclord.3978

To be honest, I think they’re introducing it not because of the price issue, but because there have been too many complaints about the absurdly low drop rate from the Mystic Toilet.

Posted by: neostars.7029

neostars.7029

Legendary need to stay expensive and hard to get.
Don’t listen to these nubs Anet.

Sea of Sorrows
(Level 80 Ranger/Guardian)

Posted by: Magnus Steelgrave.6580

Magnus Steelgrave.6580

I’m waiting for new Legendaries to be honest. Of course that’s probably a long ways off.

The longer I wait the more pessimistic I get about this… Something tells me the new legendaries are going to just end up being trinkets or something like that…

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

the catch here guys is….
they’re going to need time gated mats
~3 months of work in total.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Posted by: colesy.8490

colesy.8490

Warrior or Thief does more damage, Mesmer or Guardian has more utility. There just isn’t a place in any party for an engi or necro.

Engineer can keep up 25 stacks of vulnerability on a boss and can stack might. They also have very strong DPS, if you don’t believe me look at Guanglai Kangyi’s engineer DPS test video.

Sanctum of Rall (NA) – [LOD] – PvE/Dungeon Phantasm Mesmer build
Morrï (Mesmer) | Serah Mahariel (Guardian) | Morrï Mahariel (Warrior)
“colesy’s on rampage today. Slaying casuals left, right and centre” – spoj

Posted by: maaprid.2168

maaprid.2168

Players are still getting their legendaries?? HAHA Losers. JK I gave up a long time ago, sold all mats and got my Norn Guardian t3. Yes as sad as it is, Alts have become my personal endgame

wtb real endgame instead of endless grinding for gold to buy mats for legendary.

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

precursor is going to be cheaper then ascended

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748