[SUGGESTION] (serious) Guild tab expansion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SirPuddlesworth.6783

SirPuddlesworth.6783

The ability to purchase this to allow you to enter in more than 5 guilds at once. would be wonderful.

Now I’d love to see what everyone else thinks of this.

-Guild slot expander: 800 gems

(edited by SirPuddlesworth.6783)

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Since you asked for other opinions: I can’t, personally, see why anyone needs five guilds, let alone more. So, I’m going to speculate that anet developers probably also can’t.

I’d suggest you expand on why you think that would be good to have, because I’m sure you have good reasons for it — I just can’t guess them myself.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

Or better yet, google the subject since there was a recent conversation on this.

Posted by: Eirian Direstorm.9748

Eirian Direstorm.9748

I could use more than 5 options. In PvE, guild tags maybe don’t mean much, but sometimes WvW players use them to carry additional info. For example, I’m in one guild that is a regular WvW fighting guild that cares about our servers score. Almost all the same players formed another guild that specifically does not pursue PPT (points per tick) and instead focuses on just fighting. Running that tag signifies the goal to other players, which is useful. So that takes two slots right there. Further some people join guilds just for raiding, or high level fractals, or PvE guild missions, or dungeons…

So if you want to do all these things, you may run into trouble. I personally, and a number of others I know, are constantly juggling guilds, having to drop and rejoin. It really is kind of a pain.

Posted by: Chameleon Dude.1564

Chameleon Dude.1564

Guilds with friends, social guilds, large guild for guild missions, WvW guild, raiding guilds, personal bank guilds and I guess, for the rich, guilds for pet project guild halls. Plenty of reason to have more than five guilds in total.