SaB or Riot?

SaB or Riot?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Patrick.7153

Patrick.7153

So, it’s almost that time of year where we will be disappointed about the fact we still do not have the Super Adventure Box open…

Are we gathering around like the angry bunch we are and standing outside the super adventure box for random SAB related complaining fun like the last two times?

Attachments:

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Sab or riot?

You better riot then cuz you ain’t getting Sab.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Drakz.7051

Drakz.7051

I never got to do either of them and really want to take part in it.

I missed out on a majority of ls 1 and this as well so I really really want to do it.

Alot of people want it so why not bring it back? Would stop some of the complaints for a while at least xD

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

ANet will use SAB as distraction from the legendary weapon fiasco.

So you are lucky this year!

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Majsan.5870

Majsan.5870

I hope they bring SAB back. So many people would come back to the game.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: EphemeralWallaby.7643

EphemeralWallaby.7643

Riot is too bitter for my tastes. I’ll go with option 3: cheesecake.

:D

~EW

SaB or Riot?

Majsan.5870

~EW

SAB or Cheesecake, why not both?

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: sarellix.3401

sarellix.3401

It’s about that time of year again. :0)

Attachments:

SaB or Riot?

Patrick.7153

~EW

SAB or Cheesecake, why not both?

Sounds delicious and fun <3

SaB or Riot?

Patrick.7153

Someone had to do it, and I took it upon myself to be “that guy”.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I never found what the great thing was with SaB. It was fun, yes, but I really prefer the normal JPs. 8bit art is not my thing.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

SaB or Riot?

Majsan.5870

Someone had to do it, and I took it upon myself to be “that guy”.

well at least someone did it

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

ANet will use SAB as distraction from the legendary weapon fiasco.

To be fair, new SAB stuff was datamined a long time ago, so if anything, they announced legendaries were being cut because SAB was already coming. A distraction is however needed not because of legendaries, but because nothing has been happening.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Torvic.8256

Torvic.8256

Will the riot be quiet?

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

So, it’s almost that time of year where we will be disappointed about the fact we still do not have the Super Adventure Box open…

Are we gathering around like the angry bunch we are and standing outside the super adventure box for random SAB related complaining fun like the last two times?

my body is ready

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

i got down voted in reddit for mentioning SAB or riot…

i guess the SAB crowd back then are gone.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

i got down voted in reddit for mentioning SAB or riot…

i guess the SAB crowd back then are gone.

WTG reddit!!! Now if only the mods would get in here and send the thread to the merge mausoleum.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

…and if you do riot, do it in your own town. Stay away from mine.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Shadows Creed.3902

Shadows Creed.3902

So tired of hearing people beg for SAB.

Company Of Traveling Heroes [CTH]- maguuma

Leader of ninja ops

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Not me. I’d just as soon that ANet not distract itself with SAB and similar ideas ever again. (That said, regardless of what they do, I wish they refund the gems that people paid for Infinite-use Coin. Everyone I know who bought it did so with the expectation that it would be usable after the then-current season, i.e. by my definition, no one has gotten ‘full’ value from it.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

They could just repeat season 2 for those that neevr got a chance to do it. I was nenevr interested in sab, but it if appeases the community after the legendary fiasco then so be it

SaB or Riot?

Just a flesh wound.3589

For what it’s worth department.

Reddit thread: Sab just showed up in Gw2efficiencys achievements

ANet may give it to you.

SaB or Riot?

Healix.5819

If they kept up with the back to school idea, they would finally have an excuse to release the uniform.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

What does that mean? Is it some sort of website that anyone could have manipulated for April Fools or is it some sort of API data fetched that only Arena Net can manipulate?

I really do not know the relevance of this.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

SaB or Riot?

Just a flesh wound.3589

What does that mean? Is it some sort of website that anyone could have manipulated for April Fools or is it some sort of API data fetched that only Arena Net can manipulate?

From the little I understand of such things, it’s a website that picks up codes from ANet that belong to accounts, such as achievements or your accounts inventory.

Edit: you go to that site and generate an API key and that key can be used to give you all sorts of information about your account or aggregate information across all accounts that got these keys.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: MashMash.1645

MashMash.1645

From the little I understand of such things, it’s a website that picks up codes from ANet that belong to accounts, such as achievements or your accounts inventory.

Edit: you go to that site and generate an API key and that key can be used to give you all sorts of information about your account or aggregate information across all accounts that got these keys.

I would imagine they could add stuff to show up in the api, but that wouldn’t actually appear in game.

Also, April 1st is upcoming. They could totally be trolling.

Pre-Ordered HoT | Recently started to get what I paid for – may spend $$$

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

I would imagine they could add stuff to show up in the api, but that wouldn’t actually appear in game.

Probably not the wisest thing to do though, given recent developments…….

SaB or Riot?

Just a flesh wound.3589

Yeah, well it could well be that things they are testing/debugging but don’t have ready to release could show up there. So, it’s interesting, but doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s ready to go or anything besides them messing around with it.

ANet may give it to you.

SaB or Riot?

Healix.5819

In short, the API, which can only be manipulated by ArenaNet, is currently listing SAB’s achievements under the festivals section rather than the historical section they’re currently under on live.

You can follow the API IDs if you’d like to verify yourself. Take the category IDs from the festivals group, and use them like so to view them.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Maybe the April Fools is SAB will be available… but only for a day.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

SAB will come back, Anet has unilaterally confirmed that (or said it’s something they WANT to come back, cant remember). They never said when it would come back Lot of game changes since then mean they’d have to change SAB anyways so that it meshes with the new physics parameters in the game. Plus they’d have to code it as a “no glide” zone.

SaB or Riot?

Majsan.5870

So tired of hearing people beg for SAB.

It’s better than people complaining about PVE, WvW, so on.
Besides it’s been over 2 years since SaB was last released and people want it back.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

Makes one wonder how many of the people playing these days or at least actively were around back then. Most probably weren’t. I am sure they’d love it as well.

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Satenia.9025

Satenia.9025

Dear Anet, bring SAB back and everything is forgiven!

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

God ppl its laughable how you can be so easily bought by something….guess your determination is low and you have no principles at all.

^dat english

SaB or Riot?

Posted by: Moderator

[Threads on this topic already exist, please continue discussion in one of the existing threads. Thanks!]