Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Biohazard.7523

Biohazard.7523

Can you please make that possible, so I dont have to use 15 slots of my bag with 25 stacks of salvage kits… ??

Attachments:

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Thanathos.2063

Thanathos.2063

What do you mean, actually there are 250 stack salvage kits…. you can get them via mystic forge.

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: KngGilgamesh.3481

KngGilgamesh.3481

add the fine, masterwork, and rare salvage kits and 3 mystic stones in the mytic forge to get 250 stacks of mystic salvage kits.

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

Can you please make that possible, so I dont have to use 15 slots of my bag with 25 stacks of salvage kits… ??

Not gonna happen. Anet needs to sell bag slots and infinite salvage kits somehow.

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

As said already, this: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Salvage_Kit already exists.

It ultimately costs far less than buying 10 Masters, and has the same salvage rates.

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

I think he knows about the mystic salvage kit as his screen shot shows two mystic salvage kits.

I think he wants “regular” salvage kits to stack.

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

Not sure why the OP posted a picture of the thing they are asking for… The picture shows you’ve already gotten what you’re requesting, no?

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Monkey Fritz.9052

Monkey Fritz.9052

Not sure why the OP posted a picture of the thing they are asking for… The picture shows you’ve already gotten what you’re requesting, no?

I think he posted a picture he found, and rather than figure out how to get them, assumed it can’t actually be done and needed to request the feature?

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

what…
in the..
Absolute…
KITTEN!!

Why didn’t anyone tell me about mystic salvage kits!?

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

You’re very unclear, OP, as to what you are asking for. You ask for 250 stack salvage kits then show a picture of 250 stack salvage kits.

If you are making so many mystic kits that they are filling up your inventory, then stop. If you are talking about low level salvage kits being made 250 stacks, get the copper fed salvage-o-matic which has an infinite stack size.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Salvage Kit 250 Stack

Posted by: Greyhound.2058

Greyhound.2058

I think the OP is wanting Master Salvage kits to stack to 250 like the Mystic Salvage kits do, instead of just to 25.

I used to wish for that too, until I found out about Mystic Salvage kits, so now I just make those, problem solved