Sanctum Harbor Waypoint

Sanctum Harbor Waypoint

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: GreenAlien.5623

GreenAlien.5623

Can you please change the direction the pc is facing when using this waypoint? This is so annoying. I have to turn around everytime I use that wp, sometimes i forget and run in the wrong direction… There is nothing to do in the current direction. I bet 99.9999% of the people that use that wp are facing the wrong direction for whatever they want to do.

This is a minor issue, put if it doesnt take much effort please consider it.

Attachments:

Sanctum Harbor Waypoint

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

This is somewhat indulgent, but I get your point>< I always run off to the beach nd then go ‘oops!’

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

Sanctum Harbor Waypoint

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The way it faces you now makes perfect sense, considering its a waypoint meant for going to the harbor (hence the name). Which is that way.

The fact that the Forge and stuff happen to be near there is secondary and only happened after the city was destroyed (originally, there was really nothing of interest in that area).

Sanctum Harbor Waypoint

Posted by: BuddhaKeks.4857

BuddhaKeks.4857

Yes! That is really annoying. It’s true that the orientation is valid for the original intent of the waypoint, but LA is in this condition for almost a year now and the forge/crafters are now the primary use for this waypoint, so it should place you in the direction, you most likely want to head.

Either that, or they just repair the place altogether. Would be a sad Winter’s day in the rubble.

You don’t win friends with salad! Sorry I just got caught up in the rhythm.