Save 3500g! Buy Greatsaw Greaswords now

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sparks The Rescue.5043

Sparks The Rescue.5043

My guess is the same person or group who dumped all the ghastly grinning shields.

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

That doesn’t make sense. Why would they sell it for a few gold all of the sudden when it was that expensive? Why is there 20x more of these skins on TP than it has EVER been?

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

At the same time, Scythe staff for example is still 6000g. So probably not a duplication bug.

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Where are these coming from? The sell listings grew form 15 to 130 in a few days. Is it dropping from chests again due to a bug or am I missing something? Price dropped from 3-4k to 400g.

Lol the last time there was 15 supply was January. It’s been going on a while matey. Although the real dumps started at the end of March.

That doesn’t make sense. Why would they sell it for a few gold all of the sudden when it was that expensive? Why is there 20x more of these skins on TP than it has EVER been?

1) Consider how long these have been hoarded for and therefore how much they potentially bought it for originally. Probably quite low.

2) Consider how many they may have. Imagine it’s 100s (at least 200 have been dumped). It is very tedious to list and wait for all such things to sell. The sheer number of them makes them easier/considerably less risky to dump to bids.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

(edited by Amurond.4590)

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

yeah makes me a little sick to have grinded my butt off to buy it for 1,200g in 2012,
seeing it for freaking 300g recently?! WTF…
there were something like 7 of them in the market for years, and now theres loads…

i smell something fishy…

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Someone (or several someones) is likely afraid that the next halloween may bring them back and is trying to sell them before they become even cheaper.
Or they haven’t been playing for a long time, returned lately and need gold asap.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Rayden.3695

Rayden.3695

The price has been going down since october, and 400g is still twice the price it cost in 2013. So nothing new there.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I’m guessing some really old accounts got hacked and the hackers are liquidating the inventories of the highly valuable items. It’s quicker to move these skins for a fraction of the gold than to wait around for a whale to spend several thousand on it.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

I bought mine for 50g right when they were released. Good to see more people getting this great skin!
Hopefully they’ll use it in a good looking, coherent set.
Thinking of all the abyss T3 norn/charr warriors with clashing bright blue fractal capacitor makes me shudder :/

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

I just liquidated all my stuff to buy one, saw that skin when I started last year, and wanted it since. It just fell into my Price Range.. and BAM! MINE! MINE! MINE!

I don’t care it’s value. I just wanted this skin. and every character I have that can use a GreatSword, suddenly will!

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty