Saving Wintersday

Saving Wintersday

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

I hope that Anet thinks that the 10,000 drinks was a mistake to get the snow shoulder piece. So I have a suggestion that I think is fare.

What if they added a crafting element to get larger lots of ACCOUNT BOUND drinks. That way it can not be spammed for gold and it might relieve the stress dung a very busy holiday.

Also might want to add crafting candy canes for those that need that too.

Happy Holidays all

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: Katta Castellum.3957

Katta Castellum.3957

i doubt it was a mistake considering this is on the low end, cost wise, for skins of this nature. more likely, it’s just a lazy implementation rather than finding multiple ways to introduce gold sinks into the skin completion process.

for that reason, i don’t think your solution is valid. unless, the crafting process ends up costing roughly the same amount of gold…

note – this is coming from someone who wishes it was not 10,000 drinks because i just want the achievement points and completion. i’d rather them have added costs other ways.

(edited by Katta Castellum.3957)

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

Even so, what harm would it be for them to extend Wintersday by a week or two?
Might turn the Anets WINTER sneer into Winter cheer!

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I just want the shoulder attached to this year’s meta-achievement chest instead of the collection.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

I just want the shoulder attached to this year’s meta-achievement chest instead of the collection.

It actually makes very little difference, I am at 16/18, and 3 achievements left are 2500 candy, 10k drink, and 3x JP.

2 of them require you to open 10k+ gifts, so all it does just let people skip JP.

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

It actually makes very little difference, I am at 16/18, and 3 achievements left are 2500 candy, 10k drink, and 3x JP.

2 of them require you to open 10k+ gifts, so all it does just let people skip JP.

My point exactly .

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

finding multiple ways to introduce gold sinks

Pretty sure not a gold sink, lots of beverages are generated constantly and all the gold goes somewhere (I’ve got my fair share so far) so if something gold is being generated rather than being sunk.

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: Craray.2603

Craray.2603

The repeatable ones count towards the meta aswell.

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

I wish, well, actually I don’t know, but pretty sure repeat for Toypocalypse and bell choir doesn’t, unless you mean I have to max them?

Saving Wintersday

Posted by: Phoenix.8640

Phoenix.8640

I wish, well, actually I don’t know, but pretty sure repeat for Toypocalypse and bell choir doesn’t, unless you mean I have to max them?

The repeatable ones count the first time you do them because I have the meta and have not done the jumping puzzle, drinks or sweets