Scaling

Scaling

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Larenc.1269

Larenc.1269

Can we get Scaling nerfed or somethen? With all these people on the servers now everything is hitting hard as hell.

I took my level 6 eng to kill a lvl 7 scrrit and the sucker hit 400dmg on me, and i’m using food,buffs etc! So I went back with my warrior tank [sense dps for a warrior has been lowered] and the stupid thing hit 200 on it. This is in a bloody starter zone to make it all worse.

What used to be hitting 30dmg is now hitting 100+ I kinda find this stupid as hell not everyone runs around in a zerg. Some of us older players when beat gw1 solo still solo everything. I mean for crying out loud lol a scritt hitting higher then a champ troll is redundant.

Scaling

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Are you sure that you re-added the traits? With the update the traits got reset.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Scaling

Larenc.1269

Yes,no Level 6 engs dont get traits and my warrior is pure tank trait build,armor,sigil,rune build

Scaling

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

Yeah – zerker mentality -you can still do it but you aren’t as OP as you used to be. It is about time too.

Scaling

Larenc.1269

Yeah – zerker mentality -you can still do it but you aren’t as OP as you used to be. It is about time too.

errr You do know My zerker build still hits harder then any other build in the game except ele’s My ele hits 2x as hard as my zerk build prior to the patch lol <—hint hint ill be playing just to kitten you off

Scaling

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

I didn’t notice any such scaling issues on my 80 Rifle Warrior yesterday. Maybe that’s because I don’t let anything hit me though

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

Scaling

Larenc.1269

I didn’t notice any such scaling issues on my 80 Rifle Warrior yesterday. Maybe that’s because I don’t let anything hit me though

I dont try to but if you cant dodge it you get hit and ever sense the patch with all the added players nobody really needs lag has appeared