Season 3 won't save GW2 from AA

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

Dear Arenanet, It’s just like this.

There is no hype for upcoming tournament at all.
Maximum 30% of wvw population is hyped for it.

And those who wanted to try AA(Artichoke Age) on start will get that chance and you will loose them to AA, just because nothing fresh they will meet in gw2.

Your game is beautiful.
Combat mechanics are awesome.

I don’t care much because AA looks ugly for me (but i will try it though) but those nerds need more hype at certain points.

If you don’t have some big surprise to balance, guilds, wvw, pvp or anything else you will loose a lot of population.

Handarand, Handa Panda, Omniblob – best reGUards.

(You can guess why I’m posting it and not Handa )

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

People say this every time a new mmo comes out.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Thanks for the information. I am sure everyone needed and wanted to know this. Especially everyone who does not know you or really need to know you. I can guess this game will be better for it.

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

People say this every time a new mmo comes out.

And we lose people every time a new MMO comes out . . . some do come back, but not everyone.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

True.
but some part of people getting lost in zet games. WS is a fail i think, others i don’t even know.
AA looks so ugly, but “sanbox” is fun to try.

I don’t c why people hyped about CU honestly. Some fat guy making videos how cool his tetris will be in 20 years after they collect more money for it. Just a joke =))

Nor is TESO that was pure kittened kitten kiteen.

But AA was already succesfull in a few countries, whilethough i’m it’s fan at all i want GW2 to live and improve and not just bleeding out slowly.

Zi gaem is stil fun though in some aspects =)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

Posted by: exp.3178

exp.3178

Dear Arenanet, It’s just like this.

There is no hype for upcoming tournament at all.
Maximum 30% of wvw population is hyped for it.

And those who wanted to try AA(Artichoke Age) on start will get that chance and you will loose them to AA, just because nothing fresh they will meet in gw2.

Your game is beautiful.
Combat mechanics are awesome.

I don’t care much because AA looks ugly for me (but i will try it though) but those nerds need more hype at certain points.

If you don’t have some big surprise to balance, guilds, wvw, pvp or anything else you will loose a lot of population.

Handarand, Handa Panda, Omniblob – best reGUards.

(You can guess why I’m posting it and not Handa )

what has a new MMO to do with wvw tournement. you say only 30% is hyped for it, that’s a nice score i think because the other 70% arn’t hardcore wvw players.
btw i think this is a kitten topic.
greetz exp

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Where did you get that 30%? Or did you ask your 10 guildies and only 3 knew about the tournament because the other 7 are never online anymore? :P

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: Prophet.6257

Prophet.6257

Lion’sArch Age does look good. The combat is a little slow compared to GW2 though. However, that games got depth, a seamless world map, and all the bells and whistles people keep suggesting on these forums. I could see some folks crossing over.

In reality though I think GW2 wont ever completely fall off people’s radar it will just become their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th game they go to. That’s what I plan to do until an expansion comes out.

Posted by: Moderator.8539

Moderator.8539

Since there is no basis for a constructive discussion here, this thread is now closed.