Secret House in Genderann Fields?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: blueywaka.3920

blueywaka.3920

My friends keep telling there is a secret “house” in genderann fields. Can you guys help me figure out where it is? Thanks.

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

They are trolling you.

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

I don’t know about a house and can’t find anything on that. There however is a jumping puzzle there named “Not So Secret”.

Posted by: blueywaka.3920

blueywaka.3920

Where do I find that?

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

There are glitches to get to secret areas, but I am not driven to find any of them. For example, I watched a vid on my servers forums where a group of people portal glitched from CM exp to near the champ spider in Queensdale, fell thru the terrain, and found an area right under the hunters lodge. There was some wierd room with different colored faces (of the same person) and a cat peek-a-boo’ing from some elevated crevisse (looked like a staircase). I’m sure there is a secret room in AC exp but havent been motivated to look for it.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

There are glitches to get to secret areas, but I am not driven to find any of them. For example, I watched a vid on my servers forums where a group of people portal glitched from CM exp to near the champ spider in Queensdale, fell thru the terrain, and found an area right under the hunters lodge. There was some wierd room with different colored faces (of the same person) and a cat peek-a-boo’ing from some elevated crevisse (looked like a staircase). I’m sure there is a secret room in AC exp but havent been motivated to look for it.

Someone took me there before. The faces spin and there are a ton of trippy rooms that you have to go through in the right order. It is so crazy!

Posted by: Mochann.5298

Mochann.5298

The secret room in AC is above the Howling King/Colossus room, it’s at the top of the broken stairwell and there’s a wall you can clip through to get to it. The inside is a mess of a failed jumping puzzle.

#ELEtism on Eredon Terrace

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

There’s also the turkey room in AC. It’s full of turkeys.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”