Selfless Potion

Selfless Potion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tom.6478

Tom.6478

After all the talk about the potion and the Mordrem event. I figured you would see the potion everywhere.

Apparently, everyone was right…it was way too much trouble to get one.

I got my potion the last time it was available. Frankly, after I spent 10 gold and whatever else it cost. I was disappointed.

At the time you couldn’t preview it. After buying it, I thought dam, depending on the light, I you can barely see it.

As time went on, I was glade I bought it only because you rarely see it…..then again, maybe its because it is too dam hard too see….lol.

Selfless Potion

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Congratulations on your potion.

Selfless Potion

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

If only they had made it as good as the Guild Wars 1 version. When I saw how poorly they did the halo in this game, I refused to get it.

My Rit in Guild Wars 1 wearing her halo. VISIBLE! Has a dripping sparks animation and doesn’t have a timer.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Selfless Potion

Posted by: Yunielesca.2850

Yunielesca.2850

Yup, an aesthetic hat, that was much better than the potion we have on gw2.

Selfless Potion

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

Nah, in that case we would have virtually everyone with white wings run around with this too. And we would have Clone Wars.

Selfless Potion

Posted by: paintpixie.7398

paintpixie.7398

I haven’t seen it in awhile. But if it’s subtle, I’m glad.
There are too many people running around Tyria that just look like nicely animated versions of Gaia online avatars…

Selfless Potion

Posted by: SonOfJacob.7396

SonOfJacob.7396

Honestly, they need to make another slot for things like this. That really was something that GW1 had a functional/aesthetic advantage over GW2 (toggle mask items on/off):

http://i.imgur.com/ucjXa5n.jpg