Sell more thing in gem store pls pls

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Anet can you make more things to sell in the gem store please and give the gem store more space? This is a big way anet makes money and with gems I have I didn’t see that much stuff to choose from. Please make more things to buy

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

What kind of things would you like to see?

I’m sure Anet would be happy to make things for you to buy, but you’ve not given them any information to go on. Without knowing what you want they can’t do anything different to what they’ve already been doing.

The things I tend to buy are mini pets (which there are already hundreds of) and ways to customise my characters. I’m gradually working up to each of my 9 permanent characters having a different glider (just a matter of finding ones that suit them) and I’m disappointed they seem to have stopped making new mail carriers because I’d like each character to have a different one of those too.

I would also buy more outfits if they were customisable (even if you could only combine them with other outfits and not armour it would open up a lot more options), but that seems unlikely to ever happen.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

What kind of things would you like to see?

Outfits without butt-capes.

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

What about new armor and weapon skins that you can actually buy from gold or other currencies beside gems?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

What about new armor and weapon skins that you can actually buy from gold or other currencies beside gems?

I think it would be unlikely to find items in the Gem Store that were not purchasable with Gems.

Posted by: DirtyDan.4759

DirtyDan.4759

I think it would be unlikely to find items in the Gem Store that were not purchasable with Gems.

Of course i meant them to be attainable outside of the gem store. I’m sick of seeing so many good skins that i can’t buy by playing the game, except for trading gold to gems.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Of course i meant them to be attainable outside of the gem store. I’m sick of seeing so many good skins that i can’t buy by playing the game, except for trading gold to gems.

Ok, that’s fair; but, I think this thread was about items for the Gem Store. You might consider contributing to one of the other threads regarding skins available from content, or even creating your own thread. =)

Good luck.

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

If you compare the price of some really nice weapons to the gem price calculated in gold, there isn’t that much difference – specially if you also cobsider the skibs you can buy for gold…

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Bring back Aetherblade sets!!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Iron Node.
Hard Wood node,
Flaxseed node.

Especially since these can’t be found in-game anymore.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Posted by: Fremtid.3528

Fremtid.3528

I would like the hidden minstrel finisher back in the store this christmas but be careful what you ask for they’ll probably throw it in an inflated $30 gem package.

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

Bring back Aetherblade sets!!

This please!

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

If people were able to mix skins from outfits to their armor, they would sell more outfits.

Also if you were able to mix light, medium and heavy armor skins (I said skins NOT the armor) they would sell more too. You could create an item to do this and sell it for gems. ^__^