Send the positive energy to ANet!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

Lets show our understanding to ANet, who worked the whole night to give this patch and they are keep working!

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Posted by: Neve.3145

Neve.3145

Got those pompoms ready!
Give me an A – A
Give me an N – N
Give me an E – E
Give me an T – T
Go Anet! And the crowd goes wild
(yeeeeaah, quite obviously i was never a cheerleader)

Anyhoooow
Thanks for all your hard work guys, for trying to get the patch to us asap and for keeping us updated. It is appreciated.

Posted by: Theonord.6359

Theonord.6359

Exactly! it was NOT their fault. Blame the bad weather and be mad/dissapointed about the situation, but don’t blame A-net. They are doing their very best to get this patch going. And to all the ppl kittening. Grow up, kitten happens. It doesn’t change anything if we get the patch a day later.
Keep the good work going A-net just take your time, I’ll happily wait

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

sending energy

Setbacks happen. Be thankful this wasn’t the launch of Expansion 2! :D

Don’t exhaust yourselves over there, we all know you’re doing the best you can. Like someone said on Reddit, I don’t mind basking in the excitement and hype for a little longer. And I’m sure the patch is worth waiting for :)

Thumbs up and hoping to see the patch land today!

Posted by: killermanjaro.5670

killermanjaro.5670

A good idea! Let’s show them some appreciation and support for all the hard work and effort they are putting in!

All these people moaning at them and complaining about them really kittens me off, they don’t seem to realise how hard it is, and how much work, goes into releasing a patch / big update at the best of times. Throw a snowstorm in to knock out the power of course that will cause issues that mean more work is required to fix things, check things and get everything ready, and that isn’t A-nets fault! There is no point them rushing the update out before taking the time to make sure it’s all working properly, otherwise all you complainers would just kitten about it anyway!

In conclusion; A-net, most of us really appreciate and understand what you are going through, and how much work you are putting in, all to bring us something that we will enjoy playing for many hours So please try to ignore any negativity from the kittening idiots who are too ignorant to understand unexpected things can happen and cause delays.

We are happy to wait A-net, we understand how manic it must be there right now, and we are sending you our support!

Posted by: Plautze.6290

Plautze.6290

Je suis ANet.

15char

Rohan Blackraven | Allister Mortis | Mindblower Torxx

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I sent Rubi cookies last night in game

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Sinope.5630

Sinope.5630

Thank you all ANet personnel for working so hard with this problem, what mother nature have caused upon you. You have done your best, but remember, you have to rest too. Take a nap, sleep, lay your head on the pillow so please don’t make yourself exhausted.

It is not end of the world even that patch is not coming today or tomorrow. Take all time what you need and remember rest too.

Look, sun is shining in here where I am living. I am trying to meditate and convoy this sunshine to all of you Anet personnel. You have always done the best work with this game, I know that you are doing it at this moment too and I know that you will do it in the future too. Happy thoughts to all of you.

Thank you Anet! Thank you for your hard work.

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

And even the bitter people should realise, it gives us an extra day of AB multimap!

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Posted by: Maethor.2810

Maethor.2810

Hear! Hear!

The weather is an unpredictable force and while it is unfortunate that the release was delayed it isn’t as if it was their fault. They communicated to us as best they knew and Stuff Happens.

We aren’t developers and don’t understand fully the scope of how much work it takes to get things going properly again (and those that are were many of the ones who were sticking their noses out and saying it isn’t as easy as hitting a few buttons). Kudos to the team for trying as much as they did in the hopes of being able to get the release out on its scheduled day.

Anet, thank you for your hard work and we appreciate you!

~Signe Grimsdottir | Wynne Everheart | Magiere Massing~
The Archivist’s Sanctum [Lore] – Just Us Grown-Ups [JUGS]

Posted by: TwiceDead.1963

TwiceDead.1963

Ehh… I’ll pass. Knock yourselves out though, keep at it.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Posted by: NumenorLord.6539

NumenorLord.6539

We know they can defeat Jormag.

Sending positive vibes.

Posted by: Siren Aradia.5863

Siren Aradia.5863

GO ANET GO!

Posted by: inch.3769

inch.3769

you can beat Jormag Anet!

[tc]

Posted by: Arden.7480

Arden.7480

It is time to summon Primordus!

“The Elder Dragon is no more”

Posted by: Legiion.7385

Legiion.7385

GO Anet ^^
Thanks for ur hard work <3

Attachments:

Posted by: Daltemir.1072

Daltemir.1072

I hope they are getting paid for overtime.

Posted by: Flydragon.7146

Flydragon.7146

To ANET… When the game was released (many years ago), I made a complaint. The physical gamebox did NOT include Coffee coupons or something of the kind so I can spend endless nights playing this superb game. I therefore REMOVE it!
Now that my complaint is off Anet, You may continue with your wonderfull way of sending us the best update-patch-hotfix (whatever name Anet calls it, its Cool with me). Big hug to you guys, We beleive in you lol

Rock on Anet, and lets kick some butt on GW2 wooohoo

Posted by: Teets.8072

Teets.8072

@Arden.7480 ty for posting this!
@Arenanet do what you have to do and don’t sweat the moaners.

@All the whingers try it this way round.
YOU are at work, YOUR boss says the brown stuff just hit the whirly thing I need YOU to stay until it is all sorted out.
How would YOU feel?
Would YOU stay?
For YOU this is a game for those trying to rectify the problems it is their LIVELYHOOD!

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

A good idea! Let’s show them some appreciation and support for all the hard work and effort they are putting in!

Now watch them get flooded with things like people sending them pizzas and stuff.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Send enough energy, and it might melt the snow!

Really though, it’s one day on a patch. No biggie! We’ll be back to complaining about how short/difficult/unrewarding it is in no time~

Though, please to have teleport scroll book naow please? I love that we’ve gotten so many new zones and easy access to all of them, but my shared storage is getting crowded.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Juliaana.7610

Juliaana.7610

I am sending with this picture some Positive Energy for ANet. Go for it ANet. All my positive thoughts are pointing to you ANet.

Attachments:

Posted by: JackOfAllGames.2409

JackOfAllGames.2409

We need to…reverse the polarity!

Attachments: