Seriously, tot bags in BL Chests

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

Geez Anet… Who wants to have a seasonal item into the BL Chest that you work so much to open with a Key?
If I open it with a key bought on the TP it feels not worth it because I know I’ll get one item that I surely don’t care about… Everyone farmed trick or treat bags this halloween, I had so many that I didn’t know where to put them anymore! And now we get more? To have more junk in the inventory that we will delete?
I’m sure there was thinking behind this, and I respect that, but it’s about time you realize that it was not a good idea. The rest of the changes are great! Very well done, but the seasonal item should not be there.
We pay for keys, or we spend time to have them in other ways, it’s not fair if then you have 1 of the 3 reward being trash.
So please fix it ASAP!

Thanks!

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Wasn’t one of the items trash before (boosters are of less value than a ToT bag to me)?

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

The seasonal item is no fun. I won’t want a Wintersday present either. And yes, I know it replaced a booster that some people don’t value, but it still feels worse than getting a booster (but not worse than getting a tome of knowledge).

btw Wardrobe unlocks completely rock.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The Booster was replaced by the 10% chance of a wardrobe unlock. The 10 week/year festival item was replaced by a 52 week/year seasonal item.

(Or you can look at it as the other way around — I choose not to because it seems to make a lot of people cranky about BL chests, which are never going to be more than a Bag o’ Junk )

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Sarah.8354

Sarah.8354

Trick ’o Treat are junk.

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

i am fully holding on to all my keys and chest till this is changed and not buying any keys

at all !! until this is fully changed !!

no new system upgrades coming

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

i am fully holding on to all my keys and chest till this is changed and not buying any keys

at all !! until this is fully changed !!

I’m doing exactly the same

Posted by: Marthew.6140

Marthew.6140

Im doing the same thing. A trick or treat bag is a slap in the face and it tells the player.. “we don’t really care how you feel so deal with it… or not.. we don’t really care”