Server natives competing with guests

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sunreva.8714

Sunreva.8714

Server natives above all, should not be in competition with any guests.

1. In non-overflows, server natives attempting to join a full map, should automatically BUMP the guests out.

2. In overflows, server natives should have queue priority over guests.

Guests should always be in the back of both these lines.

Guests should only be in competition with other guests, natives should always have priority.

The way it is right now, is a big problem.

Posted by: craigmire.5642

craigmire.5642

I agree. I’m from blackgate and I have to sit in overflows and miss out on both teq and shatterer while guests get to do the events? what are we missing here?

Posted by: EvilSardine.9635

EvilSardine.9635

I completely agree with this. It’s a huge problem right now for these events and it needs to be fixed.

Posted by: KingTruffle.1752

KingTruffle.1752

Man all the guesting kittens on this board crack me up. Next thing you know, they will be calling for all guest subhumans to be corralled into virtual labor camps instead of overflow, where they have to break up nodes of copper or for hours on end before they are able to be admitted into a playfield that the civilised “natives” inhabit.

Ripsnarl Greymane [WFD] – Borlis Pass

Posted by: Odius.4705

Odius.4705

First of all, I love the guesting. I’m a Darkhaven native, and every day feels like launch again because we are a guesting destination server. I spent my half hour completing my daily in Queensdale overflow. Didn’t really bother me much, it is just exciting to have a lot of people around.

That being said, they should limit big event chests to only be available on one’s home server. Some of the world events do tend to become a lagfest. All in all though, I think guesting is awesome.