Server overflow for LA (and cities?)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Moopy.7908

Moopy.7908

Hey guys!

This is just a suggestion but something I think would be pretty cool. Sorry if I didn’t necro an old post I couldn’t find.

The mega server thing is awesome. Love it on PVE maps such that they’re not empty all the time or that world bosses and LS bosses could not be completed in overflow due to low numbers etc.

However! What about having an ‘overflow-like’ system in Lion’s Arch and perhaps all other racial cities? Just to give us a chance to get on our ‘main and server only’ instance.
I’m thinking about this mostly cause I like to chill in LA from time to time and I like the people from my server to talk to (cause I know them from WvW for example). I don’t speak french very well or german or whatever other languages I’m sometimes thrown into if my own servers’ instance of LA is full.

Also I’m sure WvW servers would be more than happy to be able to spam their spam in server-only LA again

What do you think? Keep post alive if you like it :P

Piken Square Commander
V I C E V E R S A

(edited by Moopy.7908)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

By adding mega server Anet removed the main server.So basically there isn’t main server PvE map any more.There are server maps only for WvW.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)