Server populations

Server populations

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: restoration.2806

restoration.2806

I haven’t played in a good 6 months and was wondering how the game’s population is. I play on sorrows furnace and am PST I was wondering what the most populated servers are. BTW I am from the U.S. and was wondering which server has the most people.

Server populations

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I know Tarnished Coast has a healthy population. There are others too, but I’ll just speak for the one I know best.

Server populations

Posted by: killcannon.2576

killcannon.2576

A decent rule of thumb is : Look at the WvW rankings, Higher tier servers usually have higher populations.

This is not always true, but it’s better than just looking at server loads.

Server populations

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t think anyone really knows, but there are 4 Full NA servers now (again). Make of that what you will. Welcome back. =)

edit: Looks like they increased server population cap, again, so…..again, make of that what you will. =P

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Server populations

Posted by: Naus the Gobbo.5172

Naus the Gobbo.5172

I play on Ring of Fire and I see people everywhere I go, be it high level areas or low level areas.

What we do in life echoes in eternity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6zkT2uZAGA – GW2 – A world of wonder

Server populations

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t think anyone has actual numbers, but I know my server (Desolation) is very active, you can usually see at least a few people in any zone and the more popular ones – Southsun at the moment – it’s quite common to end up in an Overflow.

I was recently guesting on Gandara and it seemed to be the same there. Lots of people about, lots of talk in map chat too.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”