Servers Full 24/7?

Servers Full 24/7?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

Did they drop the player count for what is classified as full? There is over a dozen servers that are listed full from dusk to dawn. I checked last night @ 8 pm and they were full and I got up 6 am this morning and they were still full.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

(edited by ComeAndSee.1356)

Servers Full 24/7?

Posted by: Eltiana.9420

Eltiana.9420

Honestly find this rather annoying and hope ANet does something about this soon. If anything this is the one thing that is stopping me from trying to get more people to play this game, as the likeliness of them being able to play on the same server as me seems rather small.

Servers Full 24/7?

Posted by: GOSU.9574

GOSU.9574

Dunno about server count but you can usually get on any server in the early hours. During the work week the early hours are not 4-6am, that’s when pre-work players log in for a quickie. Usually between 7am and 9am are best.

Hey dude you are walking into a wall.

smack..Wut?…smack…smack…

Servers Full 24/7?

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

I honestly doubt that there is a prime time amount of players on the early morning on a NA server.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

Servers Full 24/7?

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Not every server is full. Groups wanting to play together always have the option of going to a server listed as high. You have a very easy way to play alongside your friends.

Gangpiling a small number of servers is bad for the future of the game – it is that simple. If they did lower the cap/list more servers as full, it is a good thing.

Servers Full 24/7?

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

They show full because the server has reached the maximum accounts that can be online at same the time. Why? They don’t want queues.

Features that will fix this: Guesting + Paid Transfer. Guesting let you guest another server (WvWvW not avaible). Paid Transfer lets you transfer to a full server.

If you’re not interested in WvWvW, guesting will work perfect. If you’re interested in WvWvW you will have to pay for a Transfer. (If the server is full)

Servers Full 24/7?

Posted by: LeelooMultipass.9742

LeelooMultipass.9742

I’m suffering from the same frustration at the moment, but compounded in a sense because I’m trying to transfer with four other friends at the same time. The one time I saw my target server drop to “High,” it was full again before I had a chance to contact anyone else.

Henge of Denravi does not have a “High” population. I assume that servers are “Full” and “High” right now because of bots? The only area I ever see highly populated on HoD is Lion’s Arch.

Since there are overflow servers, instancing, and greater player distribution now (apart from the mob in Lion’s Arch) I don’t see why server caps can’t be increased. Are the caps set for the sake of WvW? I spent so much time enjoying the PVE since launch that I never even participated in WvW. And now I don’t even have the option because HoD has completely thrown in the towel there.

/endrant