Servers "Full"... No WvW participation....

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Roargathor.2743

Roargathor.2743

My Gf bought and installed the game, but cannot join me. My server is “Full”, despite not having any queue times for WvW. What gives? An official response would be VERY appreciated. Why are most of the US servers “Full” and the remaining 7 “Very High”, when there is no evidence of this ingame. I don’t see overflows or queue times anywhere. Something is fishy here.

Posted by: Roargathor.2743

Roargathor.2743

I think Anet is force blocking new players and Transfers to lower populated servers. This is a terrible move. If you want people to move to another server, give us some free gems or something as an incentive. Don’t be sly and shady by artificially showing servers as “Full” when new players want to join their friends. This is bullkitten and needs to be made right. If I can’t play with my GF and guild-mates, I might as well be playing a different game.

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

wvw queue times have gone way down because wvw has been in dire name of fixes, yet the only dev attention its received is to take things away. There’s something wrong when the whole meta has revolved around exploiting bugs and glitches.

Do the math — there’s an average of over 40,000 accounts per server. There’s only room for 500 in wvw. 1/80th = 1.25% is the max wvw capacity, which means wvw players are about as common as autism.

Anyhow, today at noon there were 9 servers that were not full. It’s better to try during non-primetime. How many servers does your girlfriend need?