Shadow Assassin Outfit

Shadow Assassin Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: shadowhawk.1702

shadowhawk.1702

I’v been away from this game for a while now, my old PC broke and its taken time to get a new one. When I played this game before, I planned to buy the shadow assassin outfit from the store, it looked like the coolest outfit in the game to me and still does, now that I’m back, I see that it has been removed from the store or is no longer available, I feel like I missed my chance and might not ever get another chance to buy it.

I just want to know if its either only available at certain times, or if it has been removed form the store completely, will it ever become available again? Or maybe if there’s any other way to obtain it? If it has been removed forever, please make it available again, its the best looking outfit in the game and I regret not getting it when I had the chance.

Shadow Assassin Outfit

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

They take things out of the gemstore and put them back in later. They know that doing this gets sales from people who otherwise would wait till “tomorrow” to buy. It will undoubtably return later. You’ll just need to watch out for it.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Shadow Assassin Outfit

Posted by: Cosbuster.4379

Cosbuster.4379

I feel the same way about the Herald back piece. Just be patient and it’ll come