Shared Harvesting Tools Slot

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SweetPotato.7456

SweetPotato.7456

I’ve been collecting Gems for a really long time, for 1 thing, The Shared inventory slots

I went ahead and bought 5 of those because they are on sale today, so happy, so so happy, I quickly load my ravenant, as she has the harvesting tool. I place my harvesting tool in the shared slot ….

Only to realized, it does nothing. It is as if I go to the bank and place those tools in the bank slot. Because everytime I need them I still have to place them in my harvesting slots.

So, how about letting us convert the shared slots into shared harvesting slots? because as it is now, its useless to me. and I’ve wasted all my gems.

Any chance of a refund if this doesn’t happen? I much rather have bought harvesting tools and give them to each of my toon.

Thank You Very Much.

Guild Wars 2 Forever

Posted by: Tanner Blackfeather.6509

Tanner Blackfeather.6509

My advice (and you’ll get it from a lot of people) is to put the permanent tools in your shared slots and regular vendor-bought ones on each character. At the start of a playsession you double-click the permanent tools to equip them, and at the end of the session double-click the regular tools to swap back. It’ll take a few seconds each time, no need to get to a bank and drag them out manually.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

You can get a refund, if you just bought the tools — create a support ticket and make the request.

However, I strongly recommend that you do not. I use infinite tools on all my alts; I’ve simply established a habit of swapping tools when starting the toon up and before changing toons. I’ve very, very handy and cheaper than trying to outfit them all.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”