Shatterer Achievement #13

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nate.8146

Nate.8146

Those of you that read the blog entry know there’s only 12 new achievements to go with the new Shatterer, however I would like to propose a 13th community challenge achievement. Any seasoned player knows that many of the world bosses are moments when you cook dinner, browse the web, or read a bedtime story to your kid all the while GW2 does its thing and you return later to collect your reward. The new Shatterer offers to ante up the challenge, but I propose an even greater challenge to go with this new and improved boss. That you defeat the new Shatterer straight up naked the entire fight. No armor, no accessories. Just your weapon/s of choice, skills, and the hair on your chest.

To have a chance at winning the Internet for the day, post a screenshot or video of your boastful victory with all courageous players in the map in their glorious undergarments!

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

The Shattnerer dramatically pauses in approval.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

you defeat the new Shatterer straight up naked the entire fight. No armor, no accessories. Just your weapon/s of choice, skills, and the hair on your chest.

If I ever grow hair on my chest, I’m going to consult the doctor.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

No thanks, I would rather not spend all my time resurrecting idiots that fight a boss naked.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”